AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite Vampire Anime

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2021 10:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation Favorite Vampire Anime

Last week, I started a thread on anime monsters with the stipulation of no vampires. I didnít want vampires taking over the whole thread. But I did promise to start a thread this week on favorite vampires. The problem? Many vampire anime have multiple creatures of the night, and not wanting any one series to dominate, I would have to limit it to one per series. So instead I decided to start a thread on YOUR FAVORITE VAMPIRE ANIME! Not characters, but the entire series or movie.

Letís start off with a few. I will add more later if they come to mind. You add yours as well. In no particular order:

Hellsing. Hellsing Ultimate went a bit too far. I prefer the original. Alucard, who is actually guess who, is the in-house vampire working for Integra Hellsing, the last of the Hellsing clan hunting down all other vampires. He is a gentleman who enjoys his work, which includes firing off a pair of pretty powerful pistols.

Shuki. There are more vampires here than you can shake a stick at Ė whatever that means. Bloodsuckers come to town, and there goes the neighborhood. But these vamps have nothing on the most blood-thirsty creatures on the planet Ė humans.

Vampire Knight and Vampire Knight Guilty. Imagine a high school where vampire and human students are brought together to learn co-existence. Now throw in a love triangle, a touch of incest, and there you have Vampire Knight.

Castlevania. I just wrote up season 4 in the review section. Look back a ways and you can find my write-ups on seasons 1-3. This is actually an American production made with the aid of Korean artists, technicians, and animators. So this can be said to be Korean anime, though the Japanese influence is obvious. We start off with Dracula seeking revenge on all mankind for the murder of his human wife. Then it gets hairy.

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase. Some vampires can be cute. Little girl vampire Hazuki is saved from her castle prison by Kouhei. Now Kouhei is raising a little bloodsucker. This one goes for the cutesy vein.

Lunar Legend Tsukihime. Shiki has a bad habit of cutting up things. One of the things he cuts up is Arcueid, but she doesnít die because she is a vampire. No hard feelings, but Arcueid does want to know whatís the deal with cutting up people with knives. Well, they become a couple, and then Shiki catches his sister drinking blood from the breast of one of the servant girls. This is just a normal high school boy anime.

Your turn.

One personal pizza with onions and green peppers. Oh, and since we're a top secret facility, you'd better tell the delivery boy to come around back where there are no guards.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Favorite Vampire Anime

I'm not really sure if this scene is from Hellsing or Hellsing Ultimate. Most videos I found were from the overblown Hellsing, but this scene certainly catches the personality of Alucard and Sirias.

One personal pizza with onions and green peppers. Oh, and since we're a top secret facility, you'd better tell the delivery boy to come around back where there are no guards.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Shiki:

Forget the vampires. Beware of the humans.

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2021 07:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Tsukuyomi MOON PHASE;

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Ain't she so cute! More later.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information