AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jokes

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2021 03:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Jokes

Post a joke, funny image, song, whatever.

First you must make a comment about the humor of the post above yours.

Note: if you use someone else's joke please give them credit. if you make up a joke tell us it's your original work and also google it to make sure nobody else beat you to it.

Example: (Not mine) "I remember my very first night here—and this is goin’ on fifteen years ago—I was takin’ a walk downtown, tryin’ to get a feel for the place. And I’m walkin’ through a construction site—and it was all construction sites back then, you understand—and I come across this hole in the ground, ’bout ten feet in diameter. I look down and I can’t see a bottom, so I pull a quarter out of my pocket and toss it down, and listen for a clink or a splash. Nothin’. Coin just tumbles into the darkness and disappears. So now I’m real curious, and I look around for somethin’ else to throw down there. And teeterin’ right on the edge of the hole is an old refrigerator. So, I circle around and I give it a good kick and it tumbles down into the hole. I hear it bang off the side a few times but once again, there’s no crash, no splash, like it just kept fallin’ forever. It was the strangest thing. So I figure this is the first of this city’s many unknowable mysteries and I start to go on about my way. But then I see the second strange thing—this goat, it goes flying past me, in midair. Like it was fired from a cannon. And now I think I’m losin’ my mind, like maybe it’s not just tobacco in my cigar, if you know what I’m sayin’. So I walk along and I come across a guy sittin’ on the curb and I say, ‘Holy cow, partner, did you see that goat?’ And the fella says, ‘Well, that’s my goat.’ And I say, ‘Well, I hate to tell ya, but I think it’s gone. It took off flyin’.’ And the fella says, ‘That’s impossible. I had him chained to a refrigerator.’”

----David Wong

Original joke by Clayton Overstreet (me) published in my book "Lesbian Jokes of a Positive Nature":

Peter Pan goes up to Princess Tiger lily and says, "Tiger Lily, would you like to do somethin with me tonight?"
    She replies, "Sorry Peter, I can't. Tinkerbell, the mermaids and I are eating out."
    He asks. "What are you eating?"
    She replies, "We're having Wendy's."

Also By me: Inuyasha and Sesshomaru are fighting. Sesshomaru says, "You can't beat me, i'm a full blooded demon. There's nothing you can do I can't do a thousand times better!"
    Inuyasha replies, "Oh yeah? Try clapping."

One more by me:

Dr. Drakkan: I heard you had your you-know-what replaced with a tiny golf club. How did that work out?
    Duff Killigan: Ta tell ya the truth lad, it's drivin' me nuts...

From Google:

The Assumption Song by John Anaya

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-06-2021 at 05:45 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information