AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hottest MOM in anime

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 06:36 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Mother's Day Thread: Hottest MOM in anime

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-06-2021 at 05:12 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Hottest MOM in anime

This is not exactly what you asked for, but rather these are for the BEST mothers in anime.

I have to disagree about Kagome's mom in Inuyasha. She was a terrible mom.

"Mom, I'm going back in time with this cute half-demon to risk my life fighting powerful demons without any adult supervision."

"OK dear. Have fun!"

Jarry Park, Montreal

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well considering that her daughter found true love, saved the world, and frankly proved she'd been back in time, and had kids, then stopping her might have caused a paradox that would have destroyed the universe anyway.

Now since you knew you weren't answering the actual questions, who do you think is the sexiest mom in anime?

Washu maybe?

The lady from Godannar?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 04-27-2021 at 05:08 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I really don't have anyone to add. It seems I missed all the anime with hot moms.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I provided a list int he first post. You haven't seen My Hero Acadamia, Bleach, Tenchi Muyo, Pokemon, digimon, yugioh, Ponyo, Kiki's Delivery Service, Naruto, Dragonball, Rosario Vampire, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Twin MILFs, Witchblade, SouL Eater, Sailor Moon, SGT Frog, Inuyasha... or anything? Are you sure you're in the right forum?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I've seem many of those anime series/movies, but I really don't consider any of those moms to be hot.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I've seem many of those anime series/movies, but I really don't consider any of those moms to be hot.
    Uh, what are your criteria here? Are you a into lolis? Guys? Do you not find anime girls attractive? You did see the trailer for Earwig and the Witch, what did you think of her mom?

Orihime: You don't think I'm pretty?
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 04-29-2021 at 07:01 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Orihime is not a mom. Besides Rukia is more my type. I like a bit of intellect.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Come on guys, Mother's Day is this weekend. think of a super hot mom or two from anime. You can do it!

Orihime is not a mom. Besides Rukia is more my type. I like a bit of intellect.
    They are both moms. As are Bulma, Sailor Moon, Kagome, and so many others. As for intellect I mentioned Washu. Mihoshi's mom... somewhate different.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-06-2021 at 05:40 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Besides Rukia is more my type. I like a bit of intellect.
    What about Rukia did you find attractive? I thought she was always a little harsh personality wise to be dating. Also she kind of looks like she's twelve

Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-06-2021 at 07:04 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looks like she's 12? Just because she has a small chest. She appears to be the same age as Ichigo, Orihime, and the others -- except for Chad. Chad looks like he's 45.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Looks like she's 12? Just because she has a small chest. She appears to be the same age as Ichigo, Orihime, and the others -- except for Chad. Chad looks like he's 45.
    She's 3 feet tall too

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    She's 3 feet tall too
    They all look small.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First off you never said WHY YOU LIKE HER.

As for why I don't find her particularly hot...

It's not the height, it's the combination. Short, flat chested, likes to draw with crayons, and has some sort of big brother complex. Doesn't matter that she's a few hundred years old and essentially immortal.

I don't mind if they're short and busty, tall and flat, skin, religion, species, even actual age (I've seen women in anime who were less than 3 and hot, clones in particular, or older than the literal universe)... but when they LOOK under 12 and act a little too much like children, I'm out at least as far as romance goes.
    It's the difference between little Nel and Adult Nel.
    Or if you've seen Tenchi Muyo, Sasami is a 750 year old woman who is a master martial artist and and alternate form where she is literally a goddess, but it's pretty much established Tenchi, who is literally centuries her junior, ain't touching that until she at least looks 17+

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EPelQ_0U...name=4096x4096

I'm not saying your wrong to feel that she's hot. She has a nice deep voice, is very mature (sometimes), probably has a decent body somewhere under that uniform, and seems to make Renji very happy. I'm jujst asking you to detail why you find her attractive and comparre her to others so I can see what type of hot mom you're going for in this specific thread. Discuss the topic, you know?
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 05-12-2021 at 03:44 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Whose children are these? I'll give you a hint "Village of the Damned". only with more incest.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D5FKldXWAAAku1N.jpg

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ They're not mine! I hardly knew the girl.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ They're not mine! I hardly knew the girl.
    Which one? There are dozens at this point. Hundreds if you include Kenshi's harem.

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Family_Tree

Ironically I was listening to NPR this weekend and on Wait Wait, Don't Tell me they brought up the subject of hot anime dads.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-01-2021 at 06:06 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hottest dad? I figured you'd name Haruki's dad from Ouran High School Social Club.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Lady Shaorin's Soulmate Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke has a reputation beyond repute Tasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Inspired
    Gifts Enterprise NCC 1701-B
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2023 07:58 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Konomi's mommy, Haruka Yuzuhara, is certainly attractive, -in a quietly girl-next-door-ish sort of way-
    and she looks like she would be a total joy to be around; like Mother, like Daughter

Last edited by Tasuke; 05-31-2021 at 08:45 AM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Hottest dad? I figured you'd name Haruki's dad from Ouran High School Social Club.
    Actually they picked Raya's dad... https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-st...1461:927;953,0

Naruto has some hot moms

Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-01-2021 at 05:57 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't you hate it when your mother catches you having sex with your girlfriend?

About that gun battle, what anime is that?

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Don't you hate it when your mother catches you having sex with your girlfriend?
    Walking in on her having sex with her girlfriend might be worse.

About that gun battle, what anime is that?
    Be more specific.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-08-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The gun battle in Scariest Moms at about 0:30.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The gun battle in Scariest Moms at about 0:30.
    Sabagebu! -Survival Game Club!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Call child protection services! That will take a lot of explaining.

What's the family business, as if I didn't know?

Jarry Park, Montreal

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information