AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pokemon Gen 4 Remakes Confirmed, New Game Announced

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Pokemon Gen 4 Remakes Confirmed, New Game Announced

So the Pokemon conference today dropped some news everyone expected:

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1...153083910?s=19

While I'm not the biggest fan of chibi, it still looks pretty good imo, lazy swsh battle scenes aside

Also, in other Pokemon news, something noone expected was announced:

https://twitter.com/Pokemon/status/1...190940673?s=19

Legends seems like a really cool concept. Open world, overworld capturing, stealth, etc. Seems really interesting and fun if it gets fleshed out. Takes place in past Sinnoh, about the development of the first Sinnoh PokeDex.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Pokemon Gen 4 Remakes Confirmed, New Game Announced

Somehow people are showing their hate for character designs in the new Diamond and Pearl remakes. I wonder, why exactly? They were sprites not that long ago and they were loved. So what's wrong with them? Generation 4 has been a wanted remake for a long time and now we are getting it. I can't wait to see what things have changed, and I am even tempted to re-play the old editions to refresh my mind first. For me, a success.

On the other hand, Legends, I really don't know what to think about it. I like the concept a lot, but it feels a bit plain, at least seeing what we were able to discover for now. Hopefully I am wrong, this is still quite a premature opinion! Everything trying to catch part of the essence of Breath of the Wild is working greatly lately, so I do still have my hopes up!

Member Audreeana is on a distinguished road Audreeana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2022 09:10 PM
    Threads

For $37, I was getting games that wouldn't leave my system for years.

Now it's $65 + DLC + online subscription + online storage service which I can't take hundreds of fully raised Pokemon out of still, for an annual disappointment. I'm out. I might get their games used someday, but only to take my stuff out of their servers when you can have a full Pokedex again. They're not getting my money anymore. They abandoned the things that made us such big fans in the first place. I’d rather play New World.
    Last edited by Audreeana; 03-07-2022 at 09:15 PM.

Junior Member lesliewhyte is on a distinguished road lesliewhyte's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2022 07:37 AM
    Threads

Games are getting more and more expensive, it is like I can already feel effect of inflation
    I love to play... power, puzzle, cars & moo...

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Quote Originally Posted by Audreeana View Post
    For $37, I was getting games that wouldn't leave my system for years.

Now it's $65 + DLC + online subscription + online storage service which I can't take hundreds of fully raised Pokemon out of still, for an annual disappointment. I'm out. I might get their games used someday, but only to take my stuff out of their servers when you can have a full Pokedex again. They're not getting my money anymore. They abandoned the things that made us such big fans in the first place. I’d rather play New World.
    So your complaint is that you have to pay a subscription fee to bulldoze through a game with a team of fully raised pokemon? Sounds valid.

But yeah 100%. Pokemon has changed so drastically from being what it used to be, a game where you can wander around catching hundreds of monsters you'll never use or look at again, going from town to town beating people so you can get badges to fight in a championship. Can't even waste hours of our lives grinding anymore because of forced xp share. Can't spend hundreds of hours shiny hunting cause they're so easy to find now. I can't believe Game Freak gets away with this.

My mood on a daily basis

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information