AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Randomness turned into anime ideas

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Randomness turned into anime ideas

Nowadays... everything is turned into anime. Waifus and husbandos, mostly. But what is your opinion about it? Or... what would you want to see turned into an anime character or idea?

This is a topic that has been in my mind for a while. It is usually related to moe moe stuff, or just an excuse to create lovely character designs. I would say results tend to be quite difficult to predict, since you don't really know what is going to be turned next. Discussion is open!

Some examples, meanwhile.

Ship girls. (Kantai Collection)

Plane girls. (Girly Air Force)

Sword guys. (Touken Ranbu)

Even... Earth-chan? This doesn't stop!

Last edited by Tsundere Magus; 02-13-2021 at 08:34 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Randomness turned into anime ideas

Your posting reminds me of FLCL. It started off as a joke, where a group of writers just started putting down all the anime clichés, and thought of the most outlandish way to make fun of them. Eventually, they realized they were on to something.

FLCL Progressive and FLCL Alternate both showed more thought and planning than the original. Not surprisingly, they came no where close to the original Actually, Progressive and Alternative were total crap.

To me, it does seem that randomness does do more to stimulate creativity.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information