AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Digimon Adventure: (2020 Reboot TV Series)

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Digimon Adventure: (2020 Reboot TV Series)

A series of cyber attacks throughout Tokyo are being caused by events within the Network wherein live creatures called Digimon, short for Digital Monsters. Fifth grader Taichi Yagami, preparing for summer camp, is pulled into the monster-filled dwelling and meets his Digimon partner Agumon, as well as encountering dangerous Digimon; he has to somehow save his mom and sister Hikari, who are on a runaway train on the way to Shibuya back in the Human World.

The series is a re-telling of 1999's version of Digimon Adventure.

I love it!!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Digimon Adventure: (2020 Reboot TV Series)

It is... different! I can't say I am not enjoying it. Nostagia is getting a bit out of me here, though. I feel this new show is slightly worse than the old one. I can't see the same things I used to see when I was little. And if a bit of criticism is open, as a nostalgic Digimon fan, I would say it has lost part of its essence over the years. I enjoy that it looks VERY pretty compared to the old one. But I can't see the same in the protagonists' personalities anymore. Maybe I have grown up a little?

Overall, I am going to finish it, because I am a collector and because I want to see where it is taking us this time. Hopefully something with huge charms awaits next to the end of the road!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information