AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pandemic Games

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts 001 - Bulbasaur Cowboy Hat Dr Who Tardis
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2021 04:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Pandemic Games

Has anyone played any good games during the last year?
    Any games that you find yourself playing that you wouldn't have played before the pandemic?
    Do you have any recommendations for fun games to play with friends? Casual or not.
    Additionally, are there any games you are looking forward to playing?

I used to mainly play video games on console or single-player, but because of COVID I have been trying more computer games to socialize. This last year I shamelessly played way too much Among Us with friends (and strangers that have become new friends). My friends and I enjoy playing board games, so I have been exploring the wonderful world of Tabletop Simulator. We also created a Minecraft server that we have been building while on discord. Of course occasionally playing Jackbox games, and some Overcooked 2 as well. I'm looking forward to when Party Animals releases. The animals are so cute, and it looks hilarious!

Unfortunately I am not skilled enough to play FPS games, and they cause me a lot of motion sickness, but I would love to hear about everyone else's experiences!

The pandemic has been difficult, but being able to play games online with friends has definitely helped me.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Pandemic Games

A lot of Animal Crossing when it was relevant. Jackbox not as much but it was fun when we dit it.

つき *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki* has a reputation beyond repute *Tsuki*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hanamaru Kunikida View Post
    A lot of Animal Crossing when it was relevant. Jackbox not as much but it was fun when we dit it.
    Animal Crossing was HUGE. I didn't get to play it because I was taking classes at the time and didn't think it would be good to go down that rabbit hole. I am kind of considering it now, but a lot of the hype has gone down and I'm not sure I would enjoy it as much now.

Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida has a reputation beyond repute Hanamaru Kunikida's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Penguin Movie Ticket Gabumon
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2024 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by *Tsuki* View Post
    Animal Crossing was HUGE. I didn't get to play it because I was taking classes at the time and didn't think it would be good to go down that rabbit hole. I am kind of considering it now, but a lot of the hype has gone down and I'm not sure I would enjoy it as much now.
    You definitely get the most enjoyment out of playing it with people (especially because of turnips, turnips are important!) but there's plenty of people who enjoy the game by themselves. I played some Tabletop Playground with my friends as well since it can potentially be better than TSS but I did play the latter too. Uno on Steam was fun during the beginning of the quarantine.

Mind sharing your Discord if you don't mind? Would love to catch up and not use Facebook for it> xD

Gil
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hanamaru Kunikida View Post
    You definitely get the most enjoyment out of playing it with people (especially because of turnips, turnips are important!) but there's plenty of people who enjoy the game by themselves. I played some Tabletop Playground with my friends as well since it can potentially be better than TSS but I did play the latter too. Uno on Steam was fun during the beginning of the quarantine.

Mind sharing your Discord if you don't mind? Would love to catch up and not use Facebook for it> xD
    I'll have to check out Tabletop Playground. We've had a pretty good time with TTS, but I'm always willing to find something better.

I feel like UNO irl is bad enough at destroying friendships lol. We've played a bit of Codenames though which has been fun. I personally like the more involved games like Gloomhaven and Spirit Island.

Junior Member Jannick is infamous around these parts Jannick is infamous around these parts Jannick is infamous around these parts Jannick is infamous around these parts Jannick's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2021 12:01 AM
    Threads

Well, still with FFXIV, some mew expansions released

Senior Member sirius707 can only hope to improve sirius707's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2023 04:20 AM
    Threads

been playing WoW

Member Audreeana is on a distinguished road Audreeana's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-25-2022 09:10 PM
    Threads

My favorite game is FFXIV. It is a game that is lovingly crafted by the developers to consistently deliver a superb experience. Whether it's tough battles, an amazing story, intricate (but understandable) and relaxing crafting, or a very unique take on PVP, FFXIV has something for everyone; and not only that but these elements are individually well designed to encourage you to try out each element and get gil at your own pace. It is difficult to summarize why I think this game is worthy of your time, but in short, FFXIV largely respects your time depending on what YOU want to do. Beyond that, it has a fantastic community that is really gung-ho (and honestly slanted toward) helping out new players. The majority of players you will meet are friendly and typically frown upon toxic behavior.
    Last edited by Audreeana; 05-10-2021 at 03:42 AM.

Junior Member Aderonimo is on a distinguished road Aderonimo's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2022 08:43 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Audreeana View Post
    My favorite game is FFXIV. It is a game that is lovingly crafted by the developers to consistently deliver a superb experience. Whether it's tough battles, an amazing story, intricate (but understandable) and relaxing crafting, or a very unique take on PVP, FFXIV has something for everyone; and not only that but these elements are individually well designed to encourage you to try out each element and get at your own pace. It is difficult to summarize why I think this game is worthy of your time, but in short, FFXIV largely respects your time depending on what YOU want to do. Beyond that, it has a fantastic community that is really gung-ho (and honestly slanted toward) helping out new players. The majority of players you will meet are friendly and typically frown upon toxic behavior. Also I like playing WoW especially when I manage to get some extra help from pro players
    I played FFXiV several times but suddenly found myself thinking that I am not the fan of such type of games I prefer the ones like Worlв of Warcraft. In my opinion, WoW is still MMORPG #1 in the world.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information