AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Milet ~ Prover

Junior Member Paps is on a distinguished road Paps's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2020 08:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Post Milet ~ Prover

Suggested fix for Milet's 'Prover' (https://www.animelyrics.com/anime/fg...nia/prover.htm)

The line 'surechigatta ashiato tachi furikarenu you ni' appears to have an error.

I noticed listening to the song, and comparing with other lyrics it appears that 'furikarenu you ni' should read 'furikaeranu you ni'.

This is supported by the kanji for that section, reading '振り返らぬように'

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Milet ~ Prover

Thanks for reporting the error, I goofed up. It's fixed now. I didn't notice it because my brain knew what it was supposed to be reading and fixed it for me ahaha

Someone once suggested putting something you're proofreading into a different size, colour and weird font to fool your mind into thinking it's reading something for the first time to pick up on errors better; maybe I'll have more luck doing that.
    Last edited by Fuukanou; 12-12-2020 at 10:37 AM.

3. Likes bambooXZX liked this post
    Junior Member Paps is on a distinguished road Paps's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2020 08:51 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Milet ~ Prover

I completely understand, it really is so easy to read something you've already written exactly how you intended to write it. That's some interesting advice, I may just have to try that out myself.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information