AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Stalkers, psychos and Perverts

Hybrid View

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Stalkers, psychos and Perverts

So who are your favorite stalkers, psychos, and perverts in anime?

And by "stalker" I mean anyone who follows another character around without their permission or sometimes even their knowledge.

Psychos want to kill people and enjoy it a LOT

Pervs spy for sexual purposes and maybe even grope unwilling partners

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-03-2020 at 01:47 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Stalkers, psychos and Perverts

From the original Dragon Ball, Master Roshi:

Feed your cat!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

There is another character I thought of who is a perv. Actually, I don't remember his name, nor the name of the anime series. Maybe someone can help me out.

The premise is this young girl who hires or gets an older girl to act as her bodyguard. Only whenever there is danger, the older girl transforms into a sex crazed guy who wants to have sex with anyone and anything who is female. It wasn't a very good series, and I never finished it.

Sound familiar?

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    There is another character I thought of who is a perv. Actually, I don't remember his name, nor the name of the anime series. Maybe someone can help me out.

The premise is this young girl who hires or gets an older girl to act as her bodyguard. Only whenever there is danger, the older girl transforms into a sex crazed guy who wants to have sex with anyone and anything who is female. It wasn't a very good series, and I never finished it.

Sound familiar?
    Possibly MAZE

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yup! That's the one. I recognize the characters. It wasn't very good. Let's not talk of it again.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh come on, it's good.

I like female pervs best. Chizuru...

Team Rocket are the top stalkers

As for Psychos... I love watching Seras go crazy

Combining them all though... anyone else here read Mucielago?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-03-2020 at 01:21 PM.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Satou from Ajin: Demi-Human.

The guy just likes to have fun.

Feed your cat!

Member Kay_Bur is on a distinguished road Kay_Bur's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2021 04:32 AM
    Threads

For me, anime is still something not very clear, but interesting. I've been watching it for about a year and I'm trying to understand the meaning. So far, it turns out poorly. Apparently, I have not yet matured to psycho-anime, but I specially came to this forum to read the opinions of lovers of this art and perhaps understand something for myself.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kay_Bur View Post
    For me, anime is still something not very clear, but interesting. I've been watching it for about a year and I'm trying to understand the meaning. So far, it turns out poorly. Apparently, I have not yet matured to psycho-anime, but I specially came to this forum to read the opinions of lovers of this art and perhaps understand something for myself.
    Good attitude. Mostly he psycho anime is about getting away with things they do not allow in American cartoons. It starts as a taboo, where you get to see naked ladies or something in a cartoon when normally you're lucky to see something like Chowder. Then you get characters who actually get to do all the things you aren't allowed to. And usually a lot of them pay for it, but you get to avoid that.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Boccano!! has multiple psychos:

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Everyone's favorite psychotic has to be Izaya from Durararara!!

No, he is not trying to be heroic. Izaya is just taking advantage of the situation to mess with people.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Prison School

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Kakegurui has more than its fair share of psychos, but nobody surpasses Midari Ikishima.

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ OK. I probably should not ask this question, but someone has to.

WTF?

Feed your cat!

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    ^ OK. I probably should not ask this question, but someone has to.

WTF?

What were you unclear about?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This came to mind. There are plenty of sociopaths in The Great Pretender. This includes the main characters, who con and steal for a living, and a few of the supporting cast as well.

Yes, this is based on the legend of Al Capone, which was recreated in the movie The Untouchables. (One of the few scenes which was not historically BS.) It was also done by Jason Robards in The St. Valentines Day Massacre.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

Ringo Oginome from Mawaru Penguindrum.

And Yuki Kurihara from Momokuri.

Quite a pair of extreme stalkers in here. If they are interested in someone (and they are), both will do ANYTHING to get to know about the lives of those characters. Scary, huh?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Oh, I don't know how scary. Back in the day, I wouldn't have minded if some cute girl stalked me.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Tsundere Magus will become famous soon enough Tsundere Magus's Avatar
    Angelic
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-22-2021 07:17 AM
    Threads

They are not scary until they stalk too much, maybe?

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tsundere Magus View Post
    They are not scary until they stalk too much, maybe?
    That's why I came up with a rating system

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4983312...Official-Rules

Last edited by Clayton_n; 02-10-2021 at 05:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information