AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Could you be trusted with a functioning voodoo doll?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Could you be trusted with a functioning voodoo doll?

Okay here's the deal. A clay doll arrives in a beautiful red box. With it are instructions.

If you write a person's name three times, burn it and put the ashes into the doll's mouth, anything you tell the doll to do or tell the person to do to their face, they must do. No hesitation. No way to fight it. No limits except what you decide. Oh, except they will not and cannot obey any order that frees them from your control like "Act for the rest of your life like you aren't under a spell".

If you do not give them at least one order by noon each day or they are physically unable to perform at least one order, then withing three days if left without a new order they will die in terrible agony.

The spell is permanent until that person dies. Once they die you can choose a new person. Destroying the doll does not free to victim, but it does prevent you from giving them orders.

Would you trust yourself to use such a doll?
    Would curiosity get you to try it?

Who on? Someone you hate? Someone you love?

What would you have them do?

Would you trust someone else with a doll like this, if they used it on you?

Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-31-2020 at 04:59 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

2. Dislikes Digimon_Sommelier disliked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Could you be trusted with a functioning voodoo doll?

You shouldn't play with dolls.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

4. Dislikes Digimon_Sommelier disliked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I think the slow-down of this forum's activity and the constant closing of my own forums are because of voodoo. GTH(eck)O, voodoo. In the Name of our Redeemer Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_Sommelier_ View Post
    I think the slow-down of this forum's activity and the constant closing of my own forums are because of voodoo. GTH(eck)O, voodoo. In the Name of our Redeemer Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior.
    Fine, then a machine that allows mind control. Doesn't have to be voodoo. The idea is having control over another person.

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

And why would anyone want to do that?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

I would like the ability to control other people -- particularly those I work with who come to me with problems they should be able to resolve themselves.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

9. Dislikes Digimon_Sommelier disliked this post
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ask the Christian God.

Anyway it's just a question. If you had the power to control another person would you use it for good or evil? Who would you pick and what would you do with them?

Member Kay_Bur is on a distinguished road Kay_Bur's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2021 04:32 AM
    Threads

All this is nonsense. But I believe in the power of karma. Or how to describe it correctly? In general, when you do something bad to someone, it comes back to you. Perhaps it's just an emotional attitude. If a person is angry, wishes others some kind of misfortune, he is not focused on his well-being, all his energy is spent on the negative towards those who are orkus, on envy and other negative emotions. And since he is not able to think constructively and plan something for himself, then he will not have development, he will only make himself worse. And from this, his negative will grow. In general, a vicious circle. What you fill your life with is what you will have.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I asked because I was writing a book. https://www.amazon.com/Doll-yourself...1589943&sr=8-2 I was getting opinions. Apparently everyone immediately plans to use their power for evil.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 10-01-2020 at 05:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information