AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Our next president...

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2021 07:18 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Our next president...

So who do you think will win this year?

Is it just me or is this guy more trustworthy as a leader than our current options?

i'd vote for him
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 08-20-2020 at 04:36 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_ has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2020 11:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Our next president...

I hope they live near the White House, not in it.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Banned Forum / Chat DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-06-2020 06:18 AM
    Threads

I heard that the democrat who allegedly won the elections has been setting up his administration already, and gained the sympathy of the US army, who is willing to "interfere" if the current potus doesn't leave the office. Is he planning on taking the office by force?
    Also, heard that if he wins, Obama wants to put his wife in the office. Sounds like a squad of demo-slackers to me.
    Last edited by DOOM!; 11-27-2020 at 01:40 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-14-2021 08:09 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    I heard that the democrat who allegedly won the elections has been setting up his administration already, and gained the sympathy of the US army, who is willing to "interfere" if the current potus doesn't leave the office. Is he planning on taking the office by force?
    Also, heard that if he wins, Obama wants to put his wife in the office. Sounds like a squad of demo-slackers to me.
    I heard you believe anything you are told.

First of all, there is nothing alleged about Biden's win. He will win the electoral college vote. Trump's efforts in the court are being laughed out. His attempt to get state legislatures to over-ride the election is being rejected by legislators from his own party who refuse to go against the will of the people. AG Barr ordered a criminal investigation into alleged voter fraud, and the Justice Department prosecutors and investigations came back with a negative report.

The military will obey any lawful order from the sitting President, who until noon 20 January will be Trump. At noon precisely, they will take their orders from Biden. Under no circumstances will they get involved politically. In fact, that is why Trump is so unpopular in the military -- because he has tried to use them politically. They still will obey his orders until inauguration day, but they are not happy. BTW, the military, as with all federal civilian employees, take an oath of loyalty to the Constitution and only to the Constitution. They take it very seriously, almost like a religious dogma.

No, Michelle Obama is not slated for any position.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 11-27-2020 at 02:14 PM.

Banned Forum / Chat DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh, nevermind. It seems likeTrump has produced evidence of electoral fraud in Georgia, Penny and Nevada and has won the elections not only by court but also by the numbers, as the counting continued.
    Oh yea, mofo, get ready for Trump II - Electric Bogalloo!

Last edited by DOOM!; 11-27-2020 at 05:49 PM.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe Bioshock Gene Tonic
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-15-2020 01:54 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Yeah, ok, no Trumpian conspiracy theories here either. Discuss the news all you want, but I don't want to deal with the bullshit spewed by Trumkins on my forum. I don't care if you're doing it to troll because you're edgy, or if you really are completely lost to the paranoid ravings of an imbecile, but I can and will remove it from here.

8. Dislikes DOOM! disliked this post
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

If Trump is right and it was a conspiracy, I'm just happy to know that Biden is capable of pulling such a thing off competently.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Friday, a three judge Federal Appeals court threw out, or laughed out, the Trump campaign's lawsuit to throw out Democratic mail votes. All three judges were Republican appointees, with the decision written by a Trump appointee attacking Trump's lawyers with filing a frivolous lawsuit without any evidence or legal merit. An appeal to the Supreme Court has been threatened, but nothing has been done yet. Legal experts do not expect the Supreme Court to agree to be bothered by this nonsense.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    If Trump is right and it was a conspiracy, I'm just happy to know that Biden is capable of pulling such a thing off competently.
    He's not competent of anything, much less running the office, but his secret benefactors are. And, as it has been announced, Trump will throw him and his affiliates in prison with retention of all their goods.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Yeah, ok, no Trumpian conspiracy theories here either. Discuss the news all you want, but I don't want to deal with the bullshit spewed by Trumkins on my forum. I don't care if you're doing it to troll because you're edgy, or if you really are completely lost to the paranoid ravings of an imbecile, but I can and will remove it from here.
    Excuse me? Are you saying I can't post my political opinion here because you don't like it? Or you'll what? You'll remove my posts and ban me again? I'll create a hundred new accounts and re-post everything over and over untill you are fed up! But then again, i'd just be doing your dead forum a favor bu keeping it active. You should be grateful to me!
    Also, this isn't conspiracy theory anymore, this is proven FACT. The cat's comming out of the bag and only the true imbeciles refuse to acknoledge it.
    Honestly, i don't get why demofags are so in love with Biden. Must have something to do with the fact that they're introverted pedophiles and can't wait for the liberals to free them from their closets.

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Friday, a three judge Federal Appeals court threw out, or laughed out, the Trump campaign's lawsuit to throw out Democratic mail votes. All three judges were Republican appointees, with the decision written by a Trump appointee attacking Trump's lawyers with filing a frivolous lawsuit without any evidence or legal merit. An appeal to the Supreme Court has been threatened, but nothing has been done yet. Legal experts do not expect the Supreme Court to agree to be bothered by this nonsense.
    Where did you get that? ABC news? From last month? Or did you just write it yourself?

12. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The three judge panel of Republican judges was a news story from last week reported over various outlets. Do pay attention.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

DOJ investigated. The FBI investigated. And. . . .

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

NBC? So I was off by one letter. Boy, are they gonna get in trouble for blatantly lying to the public when The Donald strikes back in Episode II, next year!

Pansies and transies step aside, but enjoy you moment while it lasts

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Breaking news! Obama, Biden and the cia director got v&!
    And you voted for these pieces of trash? You make me sick! Gtfo!

16. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Breaking news! DOOM believes anything he is told. I bet you also donated to Trump's legal fund. Do you know that 75% of that money is diverted? Mostly into Trump's pocket. Oh, and Donald has been trying to reach you about a bridge in Brooklyn he wants to sell you.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Breaking news! DOOM believes anything he is told. I bet you also donated to Trump's legal fund. Do you know that 75% of that money is diverted? Mostly into Trump's pocket. Oh, and Donald has been trying to reach you about a bridge in Brooklyn he wants to sell you.
    Well, Biden stole $140 million from US Treasury and transferred it to his personal account in the Cayman Islands, so, I would rather donate to him than to have a crook steal my tax money! The only one who believes everything that he's told here is you.
    Y'all make me sick!

19. Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Any proof? No? Thought so. You are gullible.

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Cool o_o; Anyway then, looks like a few more losses for team Trump today.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitou Ace View Post
    Cool o_o; Anyway then, looks like a few more losses for team Trump today.
    Yup. The Supreme Court refuse to overrule the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision to throw out a law suit filed by Rep. Mike Kelly (R-PA). Doesn't the refusal go against Bush v. Gore, where the Supreme Court overruled the Florida Supreme Court in a matter concerning a Florida law which had no issues under the federal Constitution? Not that the Bush v. Gore decision was anything but a political decision.

Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

The Bush v Gore decision came down to the state continuing a partial recount and missing the safe harbor deadline (which was today for the 2020 election actually). So with that, the Supreme Court stopped the partial recount, and their original results, of Bush winning by some 500 votes were left standing. It's still a dumb decision, and it should've been a full state recount as well, but it's very different to this year, where the occupant of the White House is trying to overturn the original certified results in several states at once, by margins of 10k+ votes, with an argument that boils down to "It's totally sus, red should've won."

Member sirius707 is an unknown quantity at this point sirius707's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2021 09:52 AM
    Threads

as an egyptian I really wanted trump to win. biden and democrats generally have always been responsible for turning the middle east into the mess it's in right now.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So I suppose Hamas, Hezbollah, and Iran are not to blame?

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

literally every single one of them rose as a response to western interference. what's to blame is west for continuously meddling in our affairs.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So whose influence is it when a neo-Nazi cult develops under Hamas in Gaza? And don't tell me it isn't so.

People generally create their own problems. More so in the Middle East.

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

So whose influence is it when a neo-Nazi cult develops under Hamas in Gaza? And don't tell me it isn't so.

People generally create their own problems. More so in the Middle East.
    do you know the conditions people suffer in the name of judaism? if you want to blame anyone for these dark sentiments blame israel.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Do you know that Israel pulled out of Gaza years ago? And what happened then? Hamas declared a war of genocide.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information