I've been looking at Ai think so, by DECO*27 and I think the translation has some mistakes.

v1
sekkaku dakara

I've been waiting
Isn't it more like "since we're here now", "let's not waste this chance"?

docchi ga ooku nakeru ka shoubushiyou ka
Or rather, argue with each other or cry a lot?
I think it means "Shall we have a contest on which of us can cry the most?" Shoubu is about who can cry, not a separate suggestion.

v2
boku wa ikite ikeru kamoshirenai
I might still continue living
The kanji for ikeru in 生きて逝ける usually refers to dying. How I interpret the song is that it's from the imagined viewpoint of someone who has passed away visiting the surviving partner in their dreams. So maybe it means they can "still continue living" in their partner's memories even though they're dead, but I'm not sure the best way to express that. Any ideas?

ai think so,
I think so,
The kanji for ai is 愛, so I believe it's simultaneously expressing the speaker thinking so and love being what compels them to think so, so I thought maybe "Love lets me think so," is a way to express it. Alternatively, maybe indicate this in a footnote.

v3
ato sanjikan no tsukiai
After three hours of get-together
Ato means 3 hours left: "We have three more hours together" (until morning comes).
asahi to yara
The morning sun and such
Doesn't it mean the "so-called morning sun"? It's a morning sun to the one sleeping, the start of a new day, but it's ends the time available to the speaker.
dame na boku wo ... utsushidasu toki made
will reflect, in time, the hopeless me
I think this is incorrect. It's saying "[treat me well] until the time the so-called morning sun reveals my hopelessness" because he can't help disappear when morning comes.

v5
hareta menoshita no hoo no / yogoreta kawa wo kimi no yubi ga nagaredasu
The swollen cheeks below my eyes / You pour onto it the tainted river from your fingers
"Your fingers begin to move along the dirty river on my cheeks below my swollen eyes" It's the fingers (が) that "flow" along (を) the "river". And though it's ambiguous it's eyes that are usually said to be swollen from crying more than cheeks.

Last line has a typo "worl.." → "world."