AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to track down a web novel I was reading.

Junior Member Finfan is on a distinguished road Finfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2020 10:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trying to track down a web novel I was reading.

I foolishly closed the window on a web novel I was reading and didn't think to write down the title. The MC was the child of a single mother who was extremely cold to him. On her death bed he asked her why she hated him and she said it was because of his face. Thus he thinks he is ugly. (Actually he is an ikeman among ikemen) He is reborn into a Duke's family as Will Beryl. The one thing he asks from god is to retain his memories of his former life thinking it will help keep him from repeating what he thinks are his mistakes in life. It turns out all magic in this world is based off the Japanese written language. Thus he ends up being the most powerful mage in existence. Sound familiar to anybody?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Trying to track down a web novel I was reading.

It sounds like Bernie Sanders' autobiography.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I managed to stumble across it. It was called "(Um Sorry) I've been reincarnated". The "(" at the beginning put it in a different place than I was looking on the list and it took me quite a while to find it. Sadly it hasn't been updated since April 2018 so I guess either the Author or the Translators dropped it.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Actually I'm beginning to find the same thing in other web novels as well. Just when the story seems to be getting good they stop and there doesn't seem to be any hope of continuing. Is this common in Web Novels? I can't really tell if it is because the author has given up on the series for some reason or if the translators stop bothering with it. Is there any way to tell if the story is still active before starting to read it?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information