AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ambivalent World

Junior Member yoimen_ointment is on a distinguished road yoimen_ointment's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2020 08:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ambivalent World

All the lyrics are there, however they are not all in the right order and the final chorus is missing. I wrote a quick revision (using the romaji that was already there) in an attached text file [Ambivalent World.txt] here. Sorry if this seems like a small issue but it was annoying me, thank you!

Song: https://open.spotify.com/track/1eugv...TxqaSYJpFqpOvQ

Or if you don't have Spotify:

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Ambivalent World

Thanks for submitting an error correction. It is usually expected that with your report, you post a link to the page in question (i.e. here: https://www.animelyrics.com/anime/ba...alentworld.htm)

I have done the following:
    - Listened to the song while reading the current romaji and confirmed that it's in the right order and there are no omitted lines

- Checked the kanji currently on the site against what is most likely the official kanji from a reliable source (https://www.uta-net.com/song/90292/) line by line and found they match

- Checked the current romaji against what you have provided (note: your romaji has typos in it) and the words are in the same order.

You have merged lines with commas in an inconsistent way, which you are free to do, but this is not allowed on the site (romaji must have the same line configuration as the original kanji, unless this is not conducive to a translation because lines are too long [to fit on the screen] or too short [resulting in a very bitty and hard to read translation] and in these cases you can ask a moderator to split/put them together before you post a translation)

I cannot find what you are trying to say is wrong. On this site, currently all the lyrics are there, in the right order, with the line breaks in the right place. In my personal opinion there's some dodgy word delineation here and there (e.g. osaekirena kunaru) but not any big problems.
    Last edited by Fuukanou; 07-19-2020 at 04:40 PM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information