AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make your anime combo!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Make your anime combo!

Here's how it works. Take any two anime. Combine them, and come up with a plot. It can be serious or not.

I'll go with not for my first try.

Combine Beck: Mongolian Chop Squad with K-On.

The girls from K-On get invited to participate in a music festival. They will be performing on a stage for unknown and beginner bands. While there they make the acquaintance with the guys from Beck. Yui particularly hits it off with Koyuki. A jealous Maho threatens Yui with a knife, telling her to stay away from her Koyuki. I haven't gotten past that yet. Do I even need to?

Your turn.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Make your anime combo!

Combo #2. Dragon Ball Z and My Hero Academia.

Goku and Vegita are brought in as guest instructors.

Eraser Head: OK, class. Today we have two guest instructors. I want you to say hello to Goku and Vegita.

Goku: Hi kids! This morning, we are gonna teach you. . . .

Vageta sends a out a blast of energy sending the class flying in all directions. They are all dazed or unconscious on the ground.

Goku: Vegita! Why did you. . . ?

Vegita: Class is over. Let's go find a place were we can get a beer.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

i'll probably muse over more, but the first to brew up: trigun and desert punk.

the two series both possess post-apocalyptic + sci-fi elements with enough humour to balance it out. i've always envisioned vash the stampede and sunabouzu being forced to do perilous challenges that involve their respective main adversaries being the masterminds (e.g. knives + legato bluesummers, and rain spider).

perhaps, something similar to saw in the aspect of morbid puzzles. the comedic relief would be focused on vash and kanta getting into constant arguments as i imagine they would clash, due to one trying to be more serious than the other, despite both being knuckleheads at times.
    Last edited by Circuitry; 07-04-2020 at 09:33 PM.

// remember the future.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ By all means post more.

Meanwhile, let's take My Hero Academia again and combine it with Tiger and Bunny.

Kotetsu Kaburagi, aka Flying Tiger, and his partner Barnaby Brooks, Jr. are brought in to give the students special instruction.

Flying Tiger: We're your special instructors for today. My name is Flying Tiger, and this is my partner Bunny.

Barnaby: I told you to stop calling me Bunny!

Tiger: Why not? After all in your battle suit you look like a sweet little bunny.

Barnaby: I do not look like a bunny, you old has-been.

Shoto: Excuse me, but I already know how to fight with my classmates. Do you have anything else to teach us?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I'm trying to think of a serious story-line, but I can't. So let's go with a combo of Monster and Paranoia Agent!

The scene starts off with L'il Slugger beating a victim senseless with his bat. Suddenly, he is attacked from behind by Dr. Tenma. L'il Slugger hits the pavement and is dazed.

Tenma: I've found you now, Johan! Opps! You're not Johan. (Helps L'il Slugger to his feet) I'm terribly sorry. I thought you were someone else.

L'il Slugger: No problem.

Tenma: (As he walks away) That was sure embarrassing. I should have known by the metal bat. Johan is traditional and only uses ashwood.

L'il Slugger goes back to beating his victim.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information