AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Tenchi OVA

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default New Tenchi OVA

That's right folks they're up to five and Seina's girls have already cameoed. And there are more new girls... Fuku all growed up... and his little brother! Seina has stubble! And is that... are the Dual girls in this too!?

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Step_...heritance,_and...

Will Tenchi ever end?!

Last edited by Clayton_n; 06-30-2020 at 06:15 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: New Tenchi OVA

i'm down for it. i still have some of the tenchi muyo series on vhs, and finding them again brought back memories since i fell out of the series.

// remember the future.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Holy Adult Swim!! We NEED this!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Finfan is on a distinguished road Finfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2020 10:44 AM
    Threads

I've been trying to sort out what is going on in this series. In the first episode of season 5 there are references to Kiriko having an adventrue in a sword and sorcery world and a new character named Jobia. Does anybody know what that is from? It looks like Season 4 and this series are the prequel to "War on Geminar". I think that 4 of the 6 episodes of season 5 are out now but I've only been able to watch the first one so far. Are they available as fan subs anywhere?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Okay basoically the original author did NOT like some of the liberties they took with GXp and decided to write his own books on the subject.

Dual now took place billions of years ago and history repeates itself. Seina is that guy's reincarnation and somehow all the groups of women (they come in fours) who fall in love with him are the reincarnations of the girls from that series. Apparently when you rewite the universe for your own benefit there are consequences. Who knew? Anyway groups of four women will continue to fall in love with and marry Seina including Kiriko's mother and several cousins, the principal from his school who it turns out if hotter than she let Seina believe

, and the cabbit clones he rescued from Shanks among others. Funaho may also be making a play for him.

Tenchi also has a new girl though she may actually be destined for Kenshi. Currently they're doing a prequel to Gemminar where it turns out Kenshi's mom is from tat world and is like the other Reina and Doll and was sent here to conceive a child to save their world from the Gaia android. And if she doesn't she'll blow up, so Kenshi has to go.

Oh and the Devil Princess has some sort of shape shifting clone... so there are two of her.

Yeah the guys are all taken, but since thye have eight or a hundred wives each it's probably fair for the women to have multiple husbands, right?

[COLOR="Silver"]
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-08-2020 at 06:27 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I honestly think I'm done. Tenchi's been good for a long time, but if it goes any further, I'm out. It's gotten way too complicated.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 07-17-2020 at 02:13 PM.

Junior Member Finfan is on a distinguished road Finfan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2020 10:44 AM
    Threads

So, does anybody know of a English translated source for some of the extra materials such as the Manga and Novels that fill in some of the background for this? Apparently there is a lot of the story I haven't seen yet. OK, I admit it. I love this convoluted stuff. BTW did anybody notice that in War on Geminar, Neizai uses the name Rea Second. i.e. Rea the second which was probably a reference to her lost sister.

8/28/20 : So, an update. The third episode has even more unexplained backstory and characters. It seems that one of the Cabbit girls is Fuku and for some reason she can speak but Ryo-Ohki cannot. There are also more strange characters showing up and discussion about another earthling who has entered the space along with Tenchi and Seina. Clayton_n are there any english translations of the books you mentioned? If so, where?
    Last edited by Finfan; 08-28-2020 at 08:46 PM.

Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Peter Pan...I mean Tenchi's got kids...?!

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/The_M...)_Hero_Departs

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information