AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: No Game, No Life (2014)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool No Game, No Life (2014)

A short time back, I did a write up on the movie No Game, No Life: Zero, a prequel to the series No Game, No Life. You would think this would clue me in as to the nature of the original series. Nope. Based on the movie, I expected something a bit dark. Instead I find a light hearted action series, which really does not take itself too seriously. It just wants to have fun.

Eighteen-year-old Sora and his little sister Shrio are gamers. Not much of a life for normal people, they spend their days in-doors and on-line. But then they are kidnapped by a kid named Tet, who announces that he is really a god. Tet takes our heroes to a fantasy world governed by games. I won’t get into all the rules here, but all disputes must be settled by games. Sora and Shiro decide to move up the ladder so they can eventually challenge Tet – and Tet can’t wait for that to happen.

There are sixteen races and sixteen kingdoms in this fantasy game world. The smallest is Elkia, the human kingdom. Sora plans and executes a plan to take over Elkia, before taking on the other fifteen. He and Shiro gain allies along the way, all female, which pretty much pleases the over-sexed virgin Sora. There’s Steph, the grand-daughter of the former king, Jibril of the Flugels, and others.

With all these young ladies, there is plenty of fan service, with nibbless breasts. What is it with anime and nibbless breasts? We also get occasional profanity. So watch after you send the little ones to bed.

I liked the artwork. The animation for the actions scenes is well done. And season one ends with you wanting more.

OK. Problem there. In the six years since season one there has been one prequel movie, but no season two. Pity. But the twelve episodes we do have of No Game, No Life are still worth watching.

Feed your cat!

Junior Member Harper67 is on a distinguished road Harper67's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-27-2020 01:57 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: No Game, No Life (2014)

Game is not life

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information