AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If Naruto had a football team: offense

Junior Member boarman1 is on a distinguished road boarman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2020 01:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default If Naruto had a football team: offense

Which positions are you putting all the Naruto characters at? We'll start with offense, I'll go to defense later

QB: Shikamaru, I love his leadership and his battle strategies. Love his ability to be crafty and think under pressure, he would be great at making audibles

RB: Naruto, the workhorse, and someone who needs the ball in his hands a lot. He sets the tone on offense

WR1: Sasuke, yes he can be dramatic and a diva, but most number 1 receivers are divas. Avoid the drama Sasuke is fast and can make plays

WR2: Minato, the speedster, I need my second receiver to burn the secondary and who better than the Yellow Flash. His role is the same as Tyreek Hill

Slot: Itachi, he is slick and is great for going under the defense to make plays. Itachi loves to work in the shadows, the slot is the perfect position for him

TE: Guy, I need a guy who loves to do the dirty work but can also make plays on offense. Guy's motor is great for blocking but he can open his gates to give him more energy.

LT: Jiraya, what better to protect the blind side than a legendary sanin

RT: Gaara, need OG Gaara in there with his sand shield. Gaara needs to block the best pass rusher, his jutsu will allow Shikamaru to have a clean pocket

RG: Choji, he's a bulldozer and will create holes for Naruto

LG: Kimimaro, just tell him Orochimaru is the QB and he will block for his life

Center: Asuma, the chemistry between the center to QB is pivotal. What better than a father figure like Asuma to snap the ball to Shikamaru.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 06:40 PM
    Threads

Default Re: If Naruto had a football team: offense

Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member boarman1 is on a distinguished road boarman1's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-21-2020 01:56 PM
    Threads

Default Re: If Naruto had a football team: offense

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Love this

Not the biggest volleyball fan but my bro loves it

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information