AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Crossovers - Create Your Own!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Lightbulb Anime Crossovers - Create Your Own!

Pick a character from any anime. Now put that character in another anime. Next give us a story scenario.

I’ll go first.

I will take Near from Death Note and place him in Monster.

This will be Near’s first case, before he got involved chasing Kira. Near joins Inspector Lunge in trying to track down the hero, Dr. Kenzo Tenma. Only Near figures out early on that Tenma is not the real culprit. He hopes that Tenma will lead them to Johan.

I’ll post more latter. Meanwhile, you post your ideas. Don’t be shy. And don’t tell me you are not creative. Have you ever watched an anime and asked yourself, “What if. . . ?” See? You have a bit of creativity.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Crossovers - Create Your Own!

Another cross-over!

Mahoro from Mahoromatic makes a guest appearance in Maid-Sama.

It's Misaki's job to break in the maid cafe's new employee, Mahoro. Of course no one knows Mahoro is a battle android. And Misaki has to try to stop Mahoro from scolding customers for their dirty thoughts.

Add yours.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sister Eda from Black Lagoon makes an appearance in Chrono Crusade. Yes, I know Chrono Crusade is a few years prior to Black Lagoon. Consider this a prequel of sorts for BL.

Sister Rosetta and Chrono are to hunt down a group of demons. They are assisted by Eda, sent from "higher up." Rosetta and Chrono soon discover that Eda is not too concerned with collateral damage. But they still try to get along with Eda by joining her on a night out. Rosetta and Chrono pass out trying to keep up with Eda's drinking, and then wake up in a jail cell accused of public drunkenness and disturbing the peace. Eda is there as well telling them they missed one hellava fight.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saitama, aka One Punch Man, visits Dragon Ball Z.

Goku: Freeza, Cell, Majin Buu, the Philadelphia Phillies starting infield, my dentist, and Howie Epstein, former bassist for Tom Petty, have all teamed up to destroy the world! We must stop them.

Vagita: No problem. You can handle your dentist. I will take care of the rest.

Saitama: So everything's cool then? OK, I got a little shopping to do before the grocery closes. Have fun. I'll catch you guys later.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Have any of you ever seen Back Street Girls? If not, consider yourself lucky. It is total crap. But I thought it might be fun to have the Gokudolls make an appearance on Carole and Tuesday.

For those who don’t know, the girls of Gokudolls are really lower level yakuza who were forced to undergo surgery changing them into cute young girls. But underneath they are still yakuza.

So my idea is that the yakuza girl band performs in a music festival which also features Carole and Tuesday. Only these girl/guys find Carole and Tuesday to be totally hot, almost exposing their cover.

Well, you'd have to see both series, and honestly I can only recommend one.

Don't be shy. Post your own!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information