I've been rewatching a lot of my favorite shows and mangas and I'm remembering all these different characters that touched my heart...

My favourites:
  • Chibi-Usa: I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for years like many of you, and it's funny because at first I absolutely HATED her. As I finished reading most of the manga and the terrible english dub she really grew on me. I started to feel bad for her more than anything. Naoko Takeuchi created and if you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it!
  • Hatchi/Nana Komatsu: NANA the show, touched my heart in so many ways. Her character was so so so cute! She was a little bit irresponsible, sometimes selfish, and didn't think about how her friends would feel when certain situations came up but she has so much love for them and cares about them deeply. Too be honest I saw a lot of myself in her... BTW, if you haven't seen NANA you're missing out! Ai Yazawa created this manga/show.
  • Yukari "Caroline" Hayasaka: Now, this was another anime that got to my heart strings. Yukari is a beautiful high school senior that's studying towards her university entrance exams. She feels that she has never lived her life. She meets the designers at "Para Kiss!" and falls in love and la de da da. I really enjoyed Yukari's character. Watching her coming of age, finding what she really wants to do, and in the end finds that she as the passion to become a fashion model! The ending killed me but I'm not spoiling anything here. Ai Yazawa created NANA as well!

What are your guys top 3? You don't have to put it into much detail, just simple things will do!

I'm looking forward to your responses!