AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favourite Shojo Manga Characters

Member konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2024 07:50 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Favourite Shojo Manga Characters

I've been rewatching a lot of my favorite shows and mangas and I'm remembering all these different characters that touched my heart...

My favourites:
    • Chibi-Usa: I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for years like many of you, and it's funny because at first I absolutely HATED her. As I finished reading most of the manga and the terrible english dub she really grew on me. I started to feel bad for her more than anything. Naoko Takeuchi created and if you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it!
    • Hatchi/Nana Komatsu: NANA the show, touched my heart in so many ways. Her character was so so so cute! She was a little bit irresponsible, sometimes selfish, and didn't think about how her friends would feel when certain situations came up but she has so much love for them and cares about them deeply. Too be honest I saw a lot of myself in her... BTW, if you haven't seen NANA you're missing out! Ai Yazawa created this manga/show.
    • Yukari "Caroline" Hayasaka: Now, this was another anime that got to my heart strings. Yukari is a beautiful high school senior that's studying towards her university entrance exams. She feels that she has never lived her life. She meets the designers at "Para Kiss!" and falls in love and la de da da. I really enjoyed Yukari's character. Watching her coming of age, finding what she really wants to do, and in the end finds that she as the passion to become a fashion model! The ending killed me but I'm not spoiling anything here. Ai Yazawa created NANA as well!

What are your guys top 3? You don't have to put it into much detail, just simple things will do!

I'm looking forward to your responses!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Favourite Shojo Manga Characters

Just manga? I don't really read manga, but I have my favorite shojo anime. For some of these I can't pick just one character, though.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Magical girls on acid. There are several good to great characters in this series and follow-up movies. Of course there is Madoka herself, but Homura is a great character herself. I would have to list both. But does something this dark and mind twisting count as shojo?

Maid-Sama. Misaki is the first female class president in a school which is 80% male. She puts forth a tough persona. Just hope no one learns of her after school job as a subservient waitress in a maid cafe.

K-On. A favorite character in this high school anime? Ritsu, Mio, Azusa, and Tsumugi are all great characters. And then there is Yui. This is more like an ensemble cast. I would have to pick them all.

Carole and Tuesday. Two girl from totally different backgrounds come together to make music. I like both main characters. I'm not sure if this is totally shojo. It does get intense in places.

That's four. I gave you one extra. Maybe more later on.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

3. Likes konataforever liked this post
    Member konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever has a reputation beyond repute konataforever's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Gifts Luna-P Ball Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-29-2024 07:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That’s wonderful! Haha I should of specified it didn’t have to be manga xD
    I STILL haven’t watched k-on. ._. Think I’m gonna lock myself up till I do now.
    Also Caroline and Tuesday I never heard before! I’m gonna have to check that one out.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

It's Carole and Tuesday. You can find it on Netflix Streaming. I did a write-up on it in the review section.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sailor Moon's Serena, Rei, Amy and Lita are the best.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information