AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime Characters with Scars

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Anime Characters with Scars

Who are your favorite anime characters with scars? If I get enough responses, maybe I will make a Top Ten list. I will start it out with six of my own, in no particular order.

Kenpachi from Bleach.
    With that heavily chipped sword, the eyepatch hiding who-knows-what, and that nasty scar across his face, Kenpachi not only lives for the fight, he is also the most badass captain in the Soul Society.

Scar from Full Metal Alchemist. This guy is even named Scar. Well, it’s not his real name. That must have been one nasty wound to cause an X shaped scar on his face. Scar murdered Winry’s parents, and more than a few other people. Though a villain, he does save Winry’s life in the Brotherhood reboot.

Jet Black from Cowboy Bebop. Jet is an ex-cop turned bounty hunter. He loves to cook, and despite his tough exterior, he’s a real softy. Only I would not want to get on his bad side. How did he get that scar and not lose an eye? Common that in anime.

Mika from Durarara and DurararaX2. Fortunately, Mika’s scar is not on her cute little face. It’s on her neck. All around her neck, like it has been sewed on. This leads to speculation that her head really belongs to Celty. Watch the series and you will know what I mean.

Randal Oland from Pumpkin Scissors. That’s Corporal Oland to you. Is there a part of his body which isn’t scarred? He gets cut up often enough. But the big guy is one big killing machine, so he can take it.

Trevor Belmont from Castlevania. It’s a light scar, but it is there on his face. He probably got it fighting a vampire. The last of the illustrious Belmont family is reduced now to fighting creatures of the night. But he is very good at it. Castlevania is actually an American/Korean collaboration. But it is heavily influenced by Japanese anime, so I will include it here.

Any more?

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Anime Characters with Scars

From Bleach, scarefaced Kenpachi gets his jollies:

Don't be shy. Post your favorite scared anime character.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Full Metal Alchemist, little Scar comes out to play:

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From Cowboy Bebop, Jet Black is not only badazz, but a gourmet cook.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

From DurararaX2!! The multi-talented Mika:

No, that's not a necklace or a choker. That is where her head is apparently sewed on. Maybe.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A lighter moment from Pumpkin Scissors:

At least you get a look at Oland's scarred face. He also has scars on the rest of his body. Even his scars have scars.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Monkey D. Luffy from One Piece. A tenacious captain who refuses to be beaten and will do anything to protect his friends and accomplish his dream. He's got a small scar under one eye, and eventually ends up with a much bigger one on his chest.

Roronoa Zoro from One Piece. The Vice Captain of the Straw Hat Pirates who wishes to become the world's greatest swordsman. His three blades can cut anything, but he'll also get lost on a straight path. He has a scar over one eye as well as a large scar across his torso.

Kamado Tanjiro from Kimetsu no Yaiba. A swordsman on a journey to save his sister. He's got a nose like a bloodhound. He is kind to all he meets, even those he must kill. He has what looks to be a large scar on his forehead.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 05-18-2020 at 03:48 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Trevor Belmont from Castlevania:

Hey, Trevor! How did ya get that scar under your left eye?

"That's not a scar. I had an accident with a permanent marker while giving a briefing on hunting vampires."

Post your favorite scarred anime characters.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 05-20-2020 at 10:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information