AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

Threaded View

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Exclamation The Video They Are Terrified of You Seeing!

Right, so I'm gonna share with you guys a video, because if I don't I might just have to live with telling my future kids that I had a chance to make a positive difference to the world and didn't take it because I was too afraid of my own damned skin.

Anyway, short story is, a David Icke video got deleted from YouTube just recently. In this video he was in an interview explaining his own findings on coronavirus, which as you might expect, is not in line with the official story of events. Now anytime YouTube deletes a video it only makes me more curious to see it. So yeah, congrats YouTube, you just made an already viral video more viral!

Now I'm not saying this to be sensational, but the time to act is now. You don't have to agree with what Icke's saying in the video if you do watch it, but that's not the point. The point is he has a right to state his opinion and it's being denied by major social media platforms. I'm doing this at my own risk as well, and for all I know I might be breaching the rules on this forum (sorry mods if if I am), but honestly I think there is more at stake here than my reputation. If I do get banned or whatever, so be it.

Now the video is long, like film-length long; but I'd say that's nothing compared to the potential cost of ignoring it. I don't often say this: but I URGE every one of you to watch this video before it gets deleted off the Internet. And PLEASE, whether you like the video or not (so to speak), SHARE it with everyone you know using every tool at your disposal.

One last thing: I thought of posting this as a reply to the existing Coronavirus thread started by @Digimon_Sommelier:: . After some thinking though, I concluded that this message is urgent such that it warrants a thread of its own. Not that I'm trying to draw attention away from Digimon's thread, and in fact I think it'd be great if people keep posting in it - and of course I do give my personal thanks to Digimon for bringing attention to this serious crisis in the first place. All I care about is that this video gets shared, though if you could post here that you did just that it'd be helpful. I'm not looking for likes or reputation here. None of that means anything if that video is not shared. So PLEASE, if not for your own sake, do this for the sake of the next generation: SHARE the video!

Edit: It seems some users are having trouble accessing the above link. It's working for me but doesn't seem to be working for others.

So as a workaround I've also posted the link to the davidicke.com website where the same video is embedded, but you'll have to scroll down the page a bit to access it: https://www.davidicke.com/article/56...today-330pm-uk. Also, the original link is now underlined.

Update: Just thought I'd add a video to back up Icke's claims. I planned to do this earlier but was in a hurry to get to a store before it closed. This video is from YouTube however, so how long it will stay up there, I don't know :
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 04-08-2020 at 05:30 PM.

Thread Information