AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Read any good books lately?

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2020 06:24 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Read any good books lately?

It's a good book. I think the main chapter would be the one nearer the back where Dangales and his daughter are working on the newest engagement and she and Louise have already set up a carriage to run pout on her wedding day, though they end up leaving early with her dressed as a boy. Or later when the fiance is running from the police and decides to escape into their room at the inn, finding the two of them in bed together.

I just got "Zoey punches the future in the ****!" by David Wong. So far so good, though this time there doesn't seem to be a specific main villain.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member Souseki is on a distinguished road Souseki's Avatar
    Gil
    Breezy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2020 10:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Read any good books lately?

I finished "The Wind-Up Bird Chronical" by Murakami pretty recently. I'd definitely recommend it if you like long books. It's the kind of story where you don't really get it till the end, but it's worth it. Really beautiful and imaginative writing. Right now I'm trying out "Crime and Punishment" but honestly I'm finding it a bit difficult to get through.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information