AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Hated Anime Characters

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Most Hated Anime Characters

Who are your most hated characters in anime? I’m not going to do a top 5 or 10 list right now. I am going to list a few now and maybe more later, then look at your picks, and then list the top 5,10, or whatever. So to start in no particular order:

Asuka from Neo-Genesis Evangeleon. To tell you the truth, I hated all the characters in this series. There was not one with any redeeming value, but Asuka was the worst of all. She is mean spirited, spiteful, and self-centered. I don’t care how hot she is. She’s a b-tch.

Ryuk from Death Note. Yes, to some extent he is likable, but totally evil. Is it possible to like a character you hate? Yes. He is a well formed character, evil with a sense of humor, but certainly manipulative. He plays Light like a fiddle, even when he seems to be just looking on.

Kyubey from Puella Magi Madoka Magica. He’s such a cute little. . . . Cat? Actually, he is an Incubator. Promising to make their dreams come true and to turn them into magical girls, Kyubey lures his victims in so the Incubators can feed off their life force as the girls eventually turn into witches.

Sosuke Aizen from Bleach. Simply a traitor who, effectively, turns on his Soul Reaper comrades, Aizen actually uses the love of his lieutenant Momo for his own nefarious wants and plans. It is a cruel and heartbreaking moment when Momo learns the truth.

Shimizu Megumi from Shiki. We meet her in episode one, and she’s more of a b-tch than Asuka. A small town girl who dreams of life in the big city, Shimizu looks down on everyone. Fortunately she is killed in the first episode. Unfortunately, she does not stay dead. Actually, she becomes undead in this vampire anime. I certainly cheered on her gruesome fate in what has got to be one of the most violent deaths in anime history.

You got any to add?

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Most Hated Anime Characters

This may help you.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Well the video said both that I thought of, Minetta and Tucker.

I don't hate minetta AS much as some people do, but he seems pretty hated in general.

I would add Endeavor from MHA. He was an abusive father, only caring about power.

That's all I can think of for now. .

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Endeavor is a jerk.

5. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

More guidance:

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Malty Melromarc AKA Myne from The Rising of the Shield Hero. Easily one of the most unlikable characters I've ever seen. She goes above and beyond to ruin the life of the main character, and she isn't even the antagonist.

The Sovereign of Dawn, Bonedrewd from Made in Abyss. A man guilty of many atrocities in the name of science who simply cannot be forgiven. Some of the darkest parts of Made in Abyss (so far) are because of this man.

Seryuu Ubiquitous from Akame ga Kill. I'll start off by saying Akame ga Kill is an absolute dumpster fire of an anime and I highly recommend that you never watch it. One character in particular however is stupidly written that she will always be on my list of hated characters. Seryuu goes from being a simple girl who is a bit obsessed with justice to an absolute freak of a psychopath.

There are probably others I could list, but I definitely hate these three.
    Last edited by ZombieWolf2508; 02-10-2020 at 06:27 PM.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieWolf2508 View Post
    Seryuu Ubiquitous from Akame ga Kill. I'll start off by saying Akame ga Kill is an absolute dumpster fire of an anime and I highly recommend that you never watch it. One character in particular however is stupidly written that she will always be on my list of hated characters. Seryuu goes from being a simple girl who is a bit obsessed with justice to an absolute freak of a psychopath.
    Seryuu is the one who feeds her victims to that "pet" whatever of her's, right?

I agree with you on Akame la Kill. After the final episode, it left me asking one question -- What the f--- was that all about? Even an action anime has to have a point. Akame la Kill had none.

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

@PictureGuy Yeah, Seryuu's weapon was the dog. Honestly, I found most of the characters fairly unlikable, but she was just godawful.

Supposedly the problem with the anime is that it caught up to the manga so they just kinda made it up as they went. It remains to this day the worst anime I've ever seen with some of the worst writing and character development.

My mood on a daily basis

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Megumi in episode 1 of Shiki:

She's a small town hick girl who thinks she's better than everyone else, so she dreams of ditching her small town and moving to the big city. But things soon get sticky -- in the neck.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Cute little Kyubey, as with so many other villains, rationalizes his evil:

Puella Magi Madoka Magica

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Ryuk, the Shinigami you love to hate.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

No one stands by (the bodies of) his friends like Souske Aizen:

No wonder he is hated.

Member Monox D. I-Fly is an unknown quantity at this point Monox D. I-Fly's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2021 10:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Sosuke Aizen from Bleach. Simply a traitor who, effectively, turns on his Soul Reaper comrades, Aizen actually uses the love of his lieutenant Momo for his own nefarious wants and plans. It is a cruel and heartbreaking moment when Momo learns the truth.
    Well, for several years Aizen was the poster-boy of a Villain Sue. No wonder anyone hates him.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It's been a while since we've looked at this thread. I have another name for the list: Ango from 7 Seeds.

Ango is a would be rapist and murderer. You can't get any lower than that. Does he have any potential to redeem himself? I'm in the middle of season 2, so I have to get back to you on that.

Unfortunately, I cannot find any decent video of him to post. But I will keep looking.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information