AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Favorite anime themes of animes you hated/don't like anymore?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Favorite anime themes of animes you hated/don't like anymore?

I've thought about making this topic for a while (and hope I'm putting it in the right place...)

Is there any anime you hated, or, don't care for anymore, but themes/endings stay with you?

(My actual reason for starting this thread I'm too embarrassed to say I ever watched XD)

(Note: If I don't like an anime you like, sorry! No offense!!)

Here are some other ones that come to mind:

I loved Naruto back in the day, but I got sick of it. I wish they would have focused on Ninja missions instead of Sasuke. But anyway, regardless of not wanting to go near Naruto again, and sometimes I do get the urge to hear "Fighting Dreamers", there are the two themes I'll never get tired of:

This theme is great, imo. It rocks, and gets your blood pumping. I use it for exercise music sometimes.

This one was particularly interesting because it was used during filler hell of Naruto, and in fact, in the middle of this arc was where I stopped watching the original series. (I started late, and by the time I got here, it was close to when Shippuden came out.) But even so, I LOVE this theme. I love the instruments and the melody. It will always be one of my absolute favorite themes.

Naruto Shippuden:

It didn't take that long into Shippuden for me to get tired of Naruto and quit watching it all together, but long enough to find one great OP, IMO. "Hero's Come Back" was a great way to start the series, but not my favorite over all, but here's what I did love:

I'm a sucker for 90s music, and this sounds to me like it came out in the mid 90s, when Ska was a thing for a minute. Between the drums, the trumpet, and other aspects. It feels like it reminds me of a particular 90s song too, but I can't put my finger on it.

Moving on,

Digimon Frontier

Always hated this season, but the ED will always hold a special place in my heart:

Just love the instruments and the melody. It takes me right back to the summer of 2002, watching the Raws.

Bleach:

This anime felt like a trap, like Yu Yu Hakusho. It started out being about one thing, and turned into something else that I wasn't interested in as much. Difference was, Yu Yu Hakusho I cared enough about the characters to push through the dark tournament to see what happened to them, where as with Bleach... I tried for a while, but I eventually gave up. Even so:

Not much to say about it, maybe just nostalgia?

Anyone else have any?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Favorite anime themes of animes you hated/don't like anymore?

As I think of all the music themes I liked, they are all for anime I liked. I can't think of a single one where I liked the music, but hated the anime. And visa versa. But let me think about it some more.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

3. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Junior Member rockingmusic is on a distinguished road rockingmusic's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2020 02:50 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: lamegusse

Naruto had saddest ending of all, it ended with Baruto

5. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Akame ga Kill had some good openings, but was overall a terrible show that I fully regret ever watching.

Deadman Wonderland has a fantastic opening and I loved the manga, but I can never forgive the lack of an ending. I don't mind that it strayed from the manga, but they could have at least made a decent stopping point for the anime.

My mood on a daily basis

7. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

I just thought of an opening which I hated although I like the anime. Season 2 of Death Note.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

I use to love Naruto's 4th ending: Alive

For one reason or the other, as I got older I wound up not wanting to hear the song anymore. I can't figure out if I just grew out of it or just got tired of it.

Berserk's opening is another one for me.

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

Junior Member GordonnotRamsay is on a distinguished road GordonnotRamsay's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-17-2023 01:58 AM
    Threads

Please don’t hate me for this but my entry will be “Flyers” from Death Parade OP. I don’t hate the show, I just don’t like its theme. The OP was really fun, though.

Banned Forum / Chat Madalyn is on a distinguished road Madalyn's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2020 02:21 PM
    Threads

i don`t like anime

Senior Member truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd has a reputation beyond repute truegamenerd's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2020 07:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Bobbly Wobbly

Naruto 4th ending - Alive by Reiko.

Couldn't get enough of it as a kid, these days I can't stand the vocals. I guess it's either changing taste or just the fact that it seems unpolished compared to the songs like "Wind" and others.

An old school anime fan.

www.youtube.com/truegamenerd - Old school game reviews.

Junior Member Shingshing is on a distinguished road Shingshing's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2023 03:43 AM
    Threads

My Spotify is chuck-full of Bleach and Fairy Tail openings and endings even if I’m no longer interested in their stories. I’m just going to speak for myself here, but I kinda find Bleach hard to watch because of their tasteless fillers but the manga is still high-quality. As for my problems with Fairy Tail, I find them pretty boring. But I do love every single character design. I just ogle at the characters but never bother to read or watch.

Junior Member GeoffreyMortimer is on a distinguished road GeoffreyMortimer's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2020 10:21 AM
    Threads

As for me there is no hatred here, I'm a fan of them.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Hmm, looking down my list of anime songs, I can't find any from series I've actively disliked...
    That may just be because there aren't too many anime series I watch that I don't like (I avoid watching a whole lot instead). There are songs that I like from series I haven't watched and have no interest at all in watching though: Sayuri's Koukai no Uta (BNHA) & Mikadzuki (Ranpo Kitan - Game of Laplace), the peggies' Stand by Me (Sarazanmai) and supercell's The Bravery (Magi) & Utakata Hanabi (Naruto Shippuden) are prime examples.
    Having written this, I just remembered that when I watched Tokyo Ghoul, I spent probably 3/4 of the series just waiting for the OP (unravel) and the rest of the episode bored.

yes you don't have to tell me that my opinion about anime is invalid i've already been told a hundred times...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information