AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: social media

Junior Member jiroo is on a distinguished road jiroo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 05:46 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default social media

Do you active use of instagram or other social media?? I mostly spend my time on twitter and instagram

Junior Member ussop is on a distinguished road ussop's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 06:20 AM
    Threads

Default Re: social media

I think yes because I use instagram for long term. My hobby is to take pictures and share them with my followers in instagram. But I want to make my account more popular among followes so I decided to check one service on https://xplodsocial.com/pricing/
    Last edited by ussop; 11-01-2019 at 05:38 AM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2019 10:49 PM
    Threads

I make active use of face to face communication, and the use of legitimate news sources for information. I don't like blocking off all my senses from the real world.

4. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::. has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier.::.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cloud_9
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I love Facebook. Burn those brain cells, yeah!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member Harorudo is on a distinguished road Harorudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2019 08:16 AM
    Threads

I don't use social media anymore nor ever will. I knew a lot of people over the years that were addicted to it. Obsessing over how many likes they got on everything they posted, followers they called "friends" they had and how popular they where on the media. I know now a days there's so much more drama and bad stuff on those platforms so I'm glad I gave up and left them when I did. I'm very happy now without dealing with the stress of society's craze over those platforms such as them.

7. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-12-2019 10:28 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Quote Originally Posted by Harorudo View Post
    I don't use social media anymore nor ever will. I knew a lot of people over the years that were addicted to it. Obsessing over how many likes they got on everything they posted, followers they called "friends" they had and how popular they where on the media. I know now a days there's so much more drama and bad stuff on those platforms so I'm glad I gave up and left them when I did. I'm very happy now without dealing with the stress of society's craze over those platforms such as them.

I'll never understand obsessing over likes (...I say as I just liked your post... ^^ ...) ... Like, for example, I write stories, and on fanfiction.net, they don't have likes but they have favs and follows, and I used to get emails for every single one (But then I found out how to turn it off) Favorites and Follows mean absolutely nothing to me, I want actual comments and reviews. Now on the other hand, Archive Of Our Own has Kudos, and I can't disable those emails (I don't think.) It's frustrating how many Kudos, Follows, and Favs I get compared to ACTUAL comments.

(EDIY: And I've been on FF.net since 2002, and I used to get WAY more comments. Comments started slowing down around 2011-2012. I think it's BECAUSE of the social media culture that thinks likes are the greatest thing.)

As I've said before, I'm a game show nerd, and this fall the channel I watch (NOT Game Show Network, but a newer over the air channel that plays classic shows) announced they were going to release a new schedule, but they weren't going to do it until they got so many follows on their instagram... .... ... Okay First and formost, I'm 33, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people who watch this channel are at LEAST in their 40s or 50s, and they would not care the slightest bit about instagram. Second of all: WHY?! WTF does having so many follows on instagram have to do with anything?? Why a magic number will release the schedule? It's all just SO idiotic to me.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 11-29-2019 at 08:42 AM.

Junior Member Harorudo is on a distinguished road Harorudo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-30-2019 08:16 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    I'll never understand obsessing over likes (...I say as I just liked your post... ^^ ...) ... Like, for example, I write stories, and on fanfiction.net, they don't have likes but they have favs and follows, and I used to get emails for every single one (But then I found out how to turn it off) Favorites and Follows mean absolutely nothing to me, I want actual comments and reviews. Now on the other hand, Archive Of Our Own has Kudos, and I can't disable those emails (I don't think.) It's frustrating how many Kudos, Follows, and Favs I get compared to ACTUAL comments.

(EDIY: And I've been on FF.net since 2002, and I used to get WAY more comments. Comments started slowing down around 2011-2012. I think it's BECAUSE of the social media culture that thinks likes are the greatest thing.)

As I've said before, I'm a game show nerd, and this fall the channel I watch (NOT Game Show Network, but a newer over the air channel that plays classic shows) announced they were going to release a new schedule, but they weren't going to do it until they got so many follows on their instagram... .... ... Okay First and formost, I'm 33, but I'm pretty sure that most of the people who watch this channel are at LEAST in their 40s or 50s, and they would not care the slightest bit about instagram. Second of all: WHY?! WTF does having so many follows on instagram have to do with anything?? Why a magic number will release the schedule? It's all just SO idiotic to me.
    Thank you for liking what I said.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2019 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I have two facebook accounts. One is just for mobile game account binding. Don't ever use either one of them. Just a bunch of stupid memes and selfies..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information