AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

Member Jiang Jin is on a distinguished road Jiang Jin's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2019 10:45 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

This is a script for a proposed disturbing ending that I wrote for Rebuild of Evangelion. In the script Gendo secretly builds a supercomputer called "Golgotha" that he uses to download control algorithms into the hive mind that emerges during the instrumentality process in order to control the hive mind and become all-powerful.

Below is the script:

As the Instrumentality is taking place, spies for Wille, upload information into its network. Misato reads the information on her monitor in the Wunder's bridge and immediately makes an IP call to Shinji.

"Shinji, I have shocking news! It turns out your father deliberately married Yui Ayanami because she had the DNA that enabled her to assimilate with the Eva and act as the master control for the Eva during its use as the Instrumentality Conduit!" Misato calls out to Shinji through the WIFI system in the Wunder's bridge.

"He also had you as a son through Yui, and Rei as the clone of Yui because he needed extra master controls for the Instrumentality Conduit!" Misato adds.

"And... unbeknownst to the rest of the NERV staff, Cmdr. Ikari secretly had the Golgotha supercomputer constructed to control the Instrumentality process!" Ritsuko concludes the conversation as strong turbulence generated by the Instrumentality Process shakes the Wunder violently.

"Shinji! It's me! Your mother Yui! I've been trapped in this Eva for years and all of what they are saying is true! Your father has been lying to us all!" Yui appears to Shinji and nervously confirms the truth.

"Mother... So his cold and distant behavior was just an act so that we wouldn't suspect what he was planning... Oh for f'uck's sake!!!! We've all been deceived! F'uck!!!!" Shinji shouts hysterically upon learning of the shocking revelations.

"Damn! He was supposed to share the power with us! We've all been conned by Gendo's scheme!" Chairman of SEELE Keel Lorenz comments in absolute shock, and, while seated, slams his fist on a table as he bursts into LCL and then turns into a light yellow stream of energy that collects into a large yellow orb.

"No!!!!" Yui shouts in a panicked breakdown as she also bursts into LCL.

"F'uck!!!!" Shinji shouts in terror as he and everybody else bursts into LCL and then merges with the orb that comprises the hive mind.

Professor Fuyutsuki bugs the conversation between Shinji, Misato, Ritsuko, and Yui using his smartphone and upon hearing the disturbing news, rushes to find the room containing the Golgotha supercomputer.

"I am going to download these control algorithms from the Golgotha supercomputer into the hive mind during the assimilation process." Gendo says to the panicked Professor Fuyutsuki upon seeing him barge into the room.

"Why, why are you doing this!? Our organization is supposed to be for human survival!!!!" Professor Fuyutsuki asks nervously.

"Because... it will place me in control of the emerging Hive Mind... and make me God." Gendo says before he shoots Professor Fuyutsuki in the head, killing him instantly.

After all the streams of light yellow energy containing particles that comprise the bodies, brains, and thus consciousness of the people of Earth, Adam, Lilith, and the White and Black Moons are all absorbed into the orb, it rises into the air, and Gendo, who also bursts into LCL and merges with the orb announces: "I... Am Almighty."

Suddenly glowing versions of all the NERV staff including the Eva pilots emerge from the ground, all saying the same phrase repeatedly: "We will assimilate... We will assimilate... We will assimilate..."

Then the Nerv staff teleport into the Wunder and the Eva pilots teleport into their Evangelions before flying out of the Earth in multiple directions, seeking new worlds to assimilate as part of Gendo's quest for universal domination.
    Last edited by Jiang Jin; 11-02-2019 at 08:12 AM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2019 09:53 AM
    Threads

Default Re: A Proposed Disturbing Ending for Rebuild of Evangelion

Shinji: Screw this ****. I have better things to do. I just slipped Asuka a dose of Ecstasy. So if you excuse me, I'm off to **** her brains out.

I've had quite enough of Evangelion.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 10-26-2019 at 07:43 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Shinji: Screw this ****. I have better things to do. I just slipped Asuka a dose of Ecstasy. So if you excuse me, I'm off to **** her brains out.

I've had quite enough of Evangelion.
    Evangelion is one of the most disturbing anime I have ever seen, but its ending was boring, so I want the ending of Rebuild of Evangelion to be disturbing so that it will be thrilling to watch.

Here is an example of concept art from the Weta Workshop for the proposed live action Evangelion movie series, what do you think?:

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still think there isn't a single character in the series whom I like in the least.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I still think there isn't a single character in the series whom I like in the least.

I still like Evangelion because it has a disturbing story, but it has a boring ending, which is why I want Rebuild of Evangelion to have a disturbing ending so that it will be more thrilling to watch.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is some more concept art from the Weta Workshop:

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Here is some more concept art from the Weta Workshop:

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2019 08:44 PM
    Threads

Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-04-2019 at 06:35 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7455684/1/MLPFIM-First-Aid

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

^ Why did the Angel steal Donald Duck's clothes? Look at the hat. It fits the Duck more than a Japanese schoolgirl's uniform.

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2019 08:44 PM
    Threads

Stay puffed marshmallow man

Navi uniforms actually looked like the guy on Cracker jacks back in the day.
    Last edited by Clayton_n; 11-07-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/7455684/1/MLPFIM-First-Aid

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

What angel is being depicted in that fan comic?
    Last edited by Jiang Jin; 11-08-2019 at 09:28 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_n View Post
    Stay puffed marshmallow man

Navi uniforms actually looked like the guy on Cracker jacks back in the day.

The marshmallow man made you want to eat marshmallows.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information