AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Your favorite quotes

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Your favorite quotes

What are your favorite lines from anime characters?

No looking them up. If you can't remember, you obviously didn't like it that much.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Your favorite quotes

I know most people here won't get the reference, but I loved the way Mona Marshall delivered it, and the randomness of it all:

"Let's see, if I were a great big dinosuar looking for fun I'd go..... ...... ..... ..... ..... ..... Oh, who know's where he'd go! Dinosaurs are WEIRD!" Terriermon - Digimon Tamers Ep 9. (I could give Terriermon Quotes all day, but I just picked a fav. ).

Then there was this post credit scene of My Hero Academia: (I can't get the pic to upload...)

(Edit, link didn't work but the pic did attach after all, at the bottom)

So yeah, "Damn germs!" Is another. XD

Of the top of my head, FAVORITE lines, I can only think of catch phrases.

There are things lhat stick with me, like the into to FMA ("Human kind cannot gain anything..." ect.) But I wouldn't call it a favorite.

Now that I've gotten all that out of the way, here are more favorite lines from Digimon, that I know most don't care about, but they are my favorite, and just a few. :

Tai *Holding an egg* : "What's wrong?"

Izzy: "It's about the egg! The egg has already hatched!"
    Tai *slowly looks at Egg he's holding"
    Izzy: UGH, NOT THAT EGG! A DIGI EGG!!!!"
    XD

Izzy: Do you know what a semi-conductor is?
    Tai: A guy who works part time on a train?

Kazu: ...Um... Where'd Suzie go?
    Guardramon: She flew away!
    Kazu: SHE FLEW AWAY?! BUT HOW?! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HER!!!!
    Guardramon: I was! I watched the whole thing!

And finally:

Guilmon: Are you two gonna fight?
    Takato *Points at himself, then Rika* "NAH! SHE'S A GIRL! *Whispers* and she'd kick my butt...

Say whatever you want about dubs, I respect the opinion of those that say those kinds of dub lines are bad, but I personally love them. (And the egg line was pretty much the same in the original.)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	-b01px4Akq88IQy9V2hvsBR4DJUvxyt0oshKirXmnNU[1].jpg‎
Views:	12
Size:	54.1 KB
ID:	86311  
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 10-14-2019 at 10:11 PM.

Member ♫Sweet Girl♫ is an unknown quantity at this point ♫Sweet Girl♫'s Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2019 07:50 PM
    Threads

My favorite favorite Vegeta quotes:
    “Never send a boy to do a mans job.” – Vegeta

“Every time I reach a new level of strength, a greater power appears to challenge my authority. It’s as if fate is laughing at me with a big stupid grin, just like Kakarot.” – Vegeta

“Even the mightiest warriors experience fears. What makes them a true warrior is the courage that they possess to overcome their fears.” – Vegeta

“Let me ask you. Does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?” – Vegeta

“There’s no such thing as fair or unfair in battle. There is only victory or in your case, defeat.” – Vegeta

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

My favorite Sailor Moon quotes:
    “I am Sailor Moon, the champion of justice. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil… and that means you!” – Usagi Tsukino

“Believe in yourself and nothing can stop you.” – Sailor Venus

“A future is something that you make yourself. You have to believe in it.” – Sailor Mercury

“It’s not nice to pick on people weaker than you.” – Makoto/Sailor Jupiter

Avatar blingee and Signature blingee made by me

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

"We're going to go the way of the dinosaurs" ---_Krillin (Note: Dinosaurs still alive)
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information