AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: God Killer (2015)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up God Killer (2015)

In a post-apocalyptic world, mankind faces extinction in the face of an overwhelming race of monsters. But one teenage boy will rise to the occasion and become the savior of the human race. Sound familiar?

Yeah, it’s been done before, and maybe done better. And the first two or three episodes of God Killer suffer because of this. But by episode four, God Killer starts taking on its own identity, and turns out to be a pretty good anime series.

Lenka is the new recruit with Fenrir, the organization created to destroy the Aragami. Under the mentorship of team leader Lindow, Lenka grows into a leader in his own right. The series includes a variety of interesting back stories, and a conspiracy within Fenrir. That’s quite a lot for a thirteen episode series. Though it does set up for season two, no season two has yet been forthcoming, and from what I read on-line may or may not be in the planning stage.

If you like action, there is good action which is well animated. It is bloody though, so not for little kids.

I will give God Killer my recommendation. It’s not a classic series, but it does have its entertaining moments. You can watch it on Netflix Streaming.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 09-19-2019 at 10:50 PM.

Feed your cat!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information