AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Animal Crossing New Horizons finally announced - March 20 2020

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Default Animal Crossing New Horizons finally announced - March 20 2020

I'm very excited for this. It looks great, I love that we can truly make our own paths now and can really build the town from scratch it looks like. I'm not sure how I feel about what looks to be crafting items - if we're stuck with a 16 slot bag and have a variety of wood types to collect, that could get old fast. Also, I hope we can still buy nice furniture and not be limited to crafting the best furniture, but maybe that will be ok, too, if materials are plentiful.

Anyone else hyped about this game?
    Last edited by Tycke; 06-11-2019 at 12:15 PM. Reason: fix video

2. Likes .:neuko:. liked this post
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons finally announced - March 20 2020

I regret not buying Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube. I wanted to play it badly, but there were certain circumstances in my life back then that left me little time to appreciate a game of such magnitude, and I don't think AC's the sort of game that you can just dip into--it's way too addicting for a start.

But the silver lining is I finally get to play what may be considered the definitive version of Animal Crossing, and while I'm usually not a fan on online play, this is one game where I'd be very interested in cooperative play with other players around the world. This game is also a perfect fit for the Switch and totally justifies its design as a hybrid console. Also I'm glad that Nintendo have delayed the launch of the game to March 2020. I know that might sound weird, but it's not like I'll have time to play the game right away even if it were to be launched this year and I don't like the idea of games being compromised at launch just because they've been rushed for the sake of an event, say Christmas. As far as I'm concerned Nintendo can take as much time as they need to finish this game because AC is one of those exceptional titles that have the capacity to be enjoyed over a lifetime and possibly generations.

Also truth be told, I don't own a Nintendo Switch either (cue gasps). It's not that I don't like it, but since it's been out for a few years now, the idea of buying a revised/updated version of the model instead has become more attractive. The upside is, once it does come out I'll have enough money to grab one and at least 5 top titles.

4. Likes Tycke liked this post
    Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

Default Re: Animal Crossing New Horizons finally announced - March 20 2020

Saving money is very respectable. To be honest, I do love Animal Crossing a lot, but I'm not going to buy this game immediately at release unless we get other footage to show us how the transactions with the crafting system are going to be implemented. I'm hoping that, because this should be the main title of the series and therefore a full priced game, that the crafting is immediate (except for rare items) and easy enough to do with features already in the game. I fear that there will be micro transactions (which is becoming frighteningly more common) and that those will give a sense of "pay to win" or at least make the core of the game fall short if you don't make those purchases. I refuse to pay extra money on an already full priced game.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information