AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Junko Ohashi (大橋純子) - A Love Affair

Junior Member esuiru is on a distinguished road esuiru's Avatar
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2019 10:45 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Junko Ohashi (大橋純子) - A Love Affair

It's a love affair
    It's a love affair

subete shimae onna koi wa
    honno hiasobi da yo

wasure shimae anna yatsu wa
    yume wo miteta dake sa

a love affair otona no onna wo

Just hold me tight enjite ita dake

ima ni datte honki nante
    iidasu no wa kabu

idake shimae kinou made no
    atsui koi no kakera

A love affair sameta sasayaki wa

Just hold me tight joke ni mawanai

yume asobi kimagurena
    kaze ni sasowarette
    kagiri nai oozora ni maiagare

setsunasa wa tsuyogari to
    ai no uragaeshi
    ima wo tada nagasareru yume ii

nagai kureru koi no me iro
    ikikaese nai kara

sutete shiamei amai yume wa
    kizu wo fukaku suru yo

A love affair nuku chimi naru hodo

Just hold me tight hitomi ga moeru wa

sayonara wo ito koko ga
    kotoba ni naranai
    ima wa tada nagasareru yume ii

yume asobi kimagureta
    kaze ni sasowarette

ito toki no tawamure ni
    kokoro ubawarete
    itsu ari no ude no naka samayou no

yume asobi kimagureta
    kaze ni sasowarette

ito toki no tawamure ni
    kokoro ubawarete
    itsu ari no ude no naka samayou no

------

It's a love affair
    It's a love affair
    すべて仕舞え女恋は
    本屋日遊びだよ
    忘れし前あんな奴は
    夢を見てただけさ
    a love affair 大人の女を
    Just Hold me tight 演じていただけ
    今にだって本気なんて
    時出すのは株
    いだけ仕舞え昨日までの
    熱い恋のかけら
    a love affair 冷めたささやきは
    Just hold me tight ジャケに舞わない
    夢遊び気まぐれな
    風に誘われって
    限りない大空に舞い上がれ
    切なさは強がりと
    愛の裏返し
    今をあだ名がされる夢言い
    長いくれる恋の迷路
    時期返せないから
    捨ててしあ名甘い夢は
    傷を深くするよ
    A love Affair 抜くちみなるほど
    Just Hold me Tight 瞳が燃えるは
    さよならをいとこ子が
    言葉になあない
    今はただ流される夢言い
    夢遊び気まぐれた
    風に誘われって
    限りない大空に舞
    糸時のっ戯れに
    心奪われて
    いつありの腕の中様用の
    夢遊び気まぐれた
    風に誘われって
    限りない大空に舞い上がれ
    糸時の戯れに
    心奪われて
    いつありの腕の中様用の

I still stuck at translating but with google translate help (so I listen, I romanize it, then I rewrite it w/ Kanji and use jisho.org to make sure it's the right kanj or akabi) I'll update it when I go through with it 100%.
    Last edited by esuiru; 06-04-2019 at 03:02 AM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Junko Ohashi (大橋純子) - A Love Affair

Quote Originally Posted by esuiru View Post
    Hi @esuiru ,
    I can't seem to find this song in the database. If this is for a song that's not currently in the database, then you need to submit it on the main site (here: https://www.animelyrics.com), not the forum. This subforum (Shift_JIS Kanji Lyric Submissions) is just for posting kanji for existing transliterations, not for submitting songs. In order to submit songs, you need to pass the Japanese tests on the website (see here: https://www.animelyrics.com/index.php?action=jptest for more info on that). To submit transliterations (romanisations) without translation, you only need to pass the romanisation test. If you want to post translations as well, you will need to pass both the romanisation and translation tests.
    If I'm mistaken and it is on the site (I'm assuming it isn't because you talk about romanisation and translation, and I can't find it on the site), then by all means please post a link to it and I shall add the kanji post-haste.
    Last edited by Fuukanou; 06-04-2019 at 03:35 AM.

Junior Member esuiru is on a distinguished road esuiru's Avatar
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2019 10:45 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fuukanou View Post
    Hi @esuiru ,
    I can't seem to find this song in the database. If this is for a song that's not currently in the database, then you need to submit it on the main site (here: https://www.animelyrics.com), not the forum. This subforum (Shift_JIS Kanji Lyric Submissions) is just for posting kanji for existing transliterations, not for submitting songs. In order to submit songs, you need to pass the Japanese tests on the website (see here: https://www.animelyrics.com/index.php?action=jptest for more info on that). To submit transliterations (romanisations) without translation, you only need to pass the romanisation test. If you want to post translations as well, you will need to pass both the romanisation and translation tests.
    If I'm mistaken and it is on the site (I'm assuming it isn't because you talk about romanisation and translation, and I can't find it on the site), then by all means please post a link to it and I shall add the kanji post-haste.

Sweet, I was thinking it was to easy to submit lyrics. I'm just N4, going for N3 this summer and really want to give back to the community. I've been using Animelyrics since 2003 and I only realized I was leeching more than giving.

This is just a random 80's pop song, but when I searched for 歌詞 I couldn't find lyrics anywhere, so with the resurgence in 80's Funk/Pop "citypop" I decided to do what I can. Also, helps with getting lyrics.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin has a reputation beyond repute Hikarin's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Mic Dr Who Tardis Guy Fawkes Mask
    Mentioned
    90 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-11-2020 12:43 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Senevir PSN ID: Senevir Steam ID: Senevir

I understand your enthusiasm, @esuiru , but does that mean that these aren't official lyrics?
    I know the frustration of being unable to find anything, but one of the rules that we keep to is at least having the official lyrics. We don't play things by ear, except in the rare cases or word or sentence omission. This means that a romaji should never be submitted without the official kanji. I know that examples of this exist on the site... and that doesn't make it right.
    There is enough room to err in a translation without having unexpected mistakes in the romanised version.

Your best bet would be to try and hunt down a second-hand copy of the album and take the lyrics from that. I've done this many times, in case you were wondering. Many lyrics I am still naively hopeful in finding.

Come and join me in FFXIV.
    Gaia Data Centre (Valefor) ~ Senevir Vae'talhrin | Chaos Data Centre (Omega) ~ Myrrh'a Afhkaar
    Elemental Data Centre (Atomos) ~ Kharsarnai Khrui | Mana Data Centre (Masamune) ~ Gakuto Ren

Have a lyrics request? Feel free to ask. Specialty - Vocaloid and other doujin music.
    Subject to availability.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

I really appreciate your desire to give back to the site and would love to have you on board, but as @Hikarin and @Fuukanou said, we can't accept ear transcriptions of lyrics. There are, as Hikarin said, a few of those on here already, whether transcribed by the submitter or transliterated/translated from someone else's ear transcription, but there really shouldn't be; many of them are from the early years of the site, when quality control was more lax.

As a fan of 80s J-pop myself, I know there's plenty of stuff out there that does have official lyrics available online, so I'm sorry that this song is out unless you can find a copy of the album, but you should be able to find things that you can do if you want to focus on 80s music--which would be great! Our current offerings on that front are pretty thin.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information