AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Suigintou no Yoru (Bleach)

Junior Member SailorPokeMoon is on a distinguished road SailorPokeMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2019 09:06 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    United States of America on the East Coast
    Threads

Default Suigintou no Yoru (Bleach)

https://www.animelyrics.com/anime/bl...gintounoyo.htm

I guess the title would now be: 水銀燈の夜 (Suigintō no yoru)

夜道に浮かんだ 水銀燈の光
    涙もないのに なぜか艶みたつよ

夜道に密んだ 僕の黒い影
    情けもないのに なぜか足早に

背中にもうひとつ 涙の匂い
    ついてくる ついてくる
    ついてくる ついてくる

背中にもうひとつ 心の迷い
    逃げてゆく 追いかける
    逃げてゆく 追いこされてく

ひとつ二つの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

夜道に浮かんだ 水銀燈の光
    涙もないのに なぜか艶みたつよ

夜道に密んだ 僕の黒い影
    情けもないのに なぜか足早に

背中にもうひとつ 涙の匂い
    ついてくる ついてくる
    ついてくる ついてくる

背中にもうひとつ 心の迷い
    逃げてゆく 追いかける
    逃げてゆく 追いこされてく

ひとつ二つの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

ひとつの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

ひとつ二つの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

ひとつの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

ひとつ二つの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

ひとつの影重なり
    グサリと胸一突き
    二つの影溶ける 水銀燈の夜に

(This was my very first time doing something like this. I found the lyrics on a different website, it was actually on a Naruto song lyrics website, so I am not sure if I provided too many of the lyrics or not)

AnimeLyrics Admin
    Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou has a reputation beyond repute Fuukanou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-08-2022 08:50 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AL Lyrics

Default Re: Suigintou no Yoru (Bleach)

Hi, thanks for the post. Carefully checking the lyrics I found on known reliable websites:
    https://utaten.com/lyric/%E7%9F%B3%E...1%AE%E5%A4%9C/
    https://www.uta-net.com/song/133674/
    http://www.kasi-time.com/item-13906.html

I have come to the conclusion that the lyrics you have provided are not for the version of the song translated, or has been copied by ear. I have only put in the section found in the three above sites into the site.

In addition, I believe that there are technical limitations stopping the overbar being used to indicate long vowels in the title of the song, and so the 'suigintou' reading will be kept.
    Last edited by Fuukanou; 04-09-2019 at 01:47 PM.

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Using diacritics isn't (usually) impossible, but it is difficult to get stuff to display properly and has a chance of breaking if/when the song needs to be edited in any way. Furthermore, how to handle long vowels (as long as you're indicating them in one of the generally accepted ways) falls under the category of stylistic choices that are left to the individual contributor and that I therefore don't correct.

Junior Member SailorPokeMoon is on a distinguished road SailorPokeMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-20-2019 09:06 PM
    United States of America on the East Coast
    Threads

Sorry I wasn't actually expecting any "corrections" to be made, I just thought that there was more to the song lyrics. Like another verse or refrain or something... I just thought the lyrics were not for the full song... �� sorry I caused so much trouble!

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 AM ----------

Well here was the site that I had found the Japanese lyrics at. This site can be reliable if the right people are on it: https://lyricstranslate.com/en/sugiy...ru-lyrics.html

AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

The lyrics on LyricsTranslate can be accurate, but since it's functionally a sort of wiki, you can't assume that they are without checking one of the sites that's known to almost always have the correct official lyrics, such as the ones linked above.

The song does go on for longer than the official lyrics, but it's all repetitions of the stuff that's already there. A submitter can choose to reflect that kind of thing in the romaji (and then by necessity the translation, since they have to have the same number of stanzas or formatting gets weird) for ease of singing along, but the kanji lyrics should always be the official lyrics without modifications.

(... Also, I had totally forgotten that I was the one who submitted this originally, haha.)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information