AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Show(s) Are You Watching Right Now?

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-11-2024 08:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What Show(s) Are You Watching Right Now?

Q: What show(s) are you watching right now?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: What Show(s) Are You Watching Right Now?

Boston Legal. It's one of my favorite shows. It's really really funny, but also really deep at times. William Shatner is a once-amazing lawyer, now he's slipping to Alzhimer's but still with it enough to know it's coming, but doesn't want to be 'over'. So he does crazy things like shooting a client in the leg (...In context it makes sense, even though not right), dressing up in costumes, ect. James Spader is another Lawyer and William Shatner's best friend. They are opposites in a lot of ways, but they are there for each other in the ways that matter. There are many other lawyers that change. From the start of the show and end of the show, (5 seasons. The last is only half, but one season had extra eps.) those are the only two there the whole time. But one other Lawyer joined episode 11 and stayed the rest of the time. I highly recommend the show, if you aren't easily offended.

Then because Im lame... a few years ago I got ahold of my soap opera from mid 95-06. After marathoning mid 95-late 97 in the span of 6 months, I got kinda burnt out, even though I love the show. But a few days ago I randomly decided to pick it back up, so I've been watching that too.

Junior Member gpatday8472 is on a distinguished road gpatday8472's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-11-2019 08:03 PM
    Threads

Here are the shows I currenly watching, with some comments

Layton Mystery Tanteisha: Katori no Nazotoki File

Meiji Tokyo Renka-neat premise.

A little young to have be a fiance though, even if she did travel back through time. I thought she wanted to go back to the future. I don't think she gets what fiance means though

My Roomate is a Cat .-I am not sure I like it but it is an interesting way the show is done from both the humans view and from the cats view

Rainy Cocoa sideG , episodes are too short.

WATATEN!: an Angel Flew Down to Me -Not sure I like it. Maybe too kiddish even for me.

Kemono Friends 2 (Yes, I know about the controversy )

ENDRO! This is keeping my interest.

It should be titled "How many times will the hero use the the forbidden magic"

Katana Maidens ~ Mini Toji Episodes are too short & too fast. Not enough time to read the subs.

MYSTERIA Friends --Not watching but going to check it out.

RADIANT -it is getting a little boring for me.

The Morose Mononokean II -I am going to start watching this. I totally forgot I liked this show but didn't expect a second season.

Ace Attorney

The Price of Smiles.

However, I was hoping that the princess would tell them off for not telling her a war is going on. Update she did that

I stopped watching The Price of Smiles it is just too much of a tearjerker especially the recent episode. This will be my last episode for this show.

The Quintessential Quintuplets- On the fence whether I like it or not.

I maybe missing a few.
    Last edited by gpatday8472; 01-25-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

Are you talking anime only or any show?

Anime: I am watching Heroic Age. I just started disc 2. The jury's still out on this one. It's not much of a story. On Toonami, I am watching Black Clover, Meglabox (jury still out on this one as well), Mob Psycho 100 (started to fall apart when they made Mob's brother part of the plot), and My Hero Academia (so far so good, but I have the feeling I may tire of it real quick come episode 70 or so).

Regular: I am watching Gotham, though it has gotten to "comic-bookish." Then again, what did I expect?

The only thing else I watch on TV is news, TCM, and an occasional show on C-SPAN.

Feed your cat!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Are you talking anime only or any show?

Anime: I am watching Heroic Age. I just started disc 2. The jury's still out on this one. It's not much of a story. On Toonami, I am watching Black Clover, Meglabox (jury still out on this one as well), Mob Psycho 100 (started to fall apart when they made Mob's brother part of the plot), and My Hero Academia (so far so good, but I have the feeling I may tire of it real quick come episode 70 or so).

Regular: I am watching Gotham, though it has gotten to "comic-bookish." Then again, what did I expect?

The only thing else I watch on TV is news, TCM, and an occasional show on C-SPAN.
    Non-anime, I meant.

Edit: Tonight I'm watching a 2019 live version of the musical 'RENT' on Fox.

Did you know: Jonathan Larson, the creator, actually passed away the day 'RENT' opened its curtains? R.I.P.
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 01-27-2019 at 06:41 PM.

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

Currently watching The Saint on Tubi.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The Super Bowl ~

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Rick and Morty and Black Mirror.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Raven's Home on Disney Channel.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-12-2024 01:59 PM
    Threads

I will be watching the premier of Miracle Workers tonight. Steve Buscemi plays God. It looks pretty funny.

Feed your cat!

Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Gifts Floppy Fox 149 - Dragonite
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2019 10:51 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: xtycke

I've been watching The Tick on Netflix and The Tick animated series. Also catching up on Better Call Saul.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I really want to watch every season of Stranger things, but I'm too busy making plans for my online and literary projects in real life. Season 3 is coming up and the official trailer for it is soooo good. Dang it!!

13. Likes Tycke liked this post
    Reservoir n00b Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke has a reputation beyond repute Tycke's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon_____Sommelier View Post
    I really want to watch every season of Stranger things, but I'm too busy making plans for my online and literary projects in real life. Season 3 is coming up and the official trailer for it is soooo good. Dang it!!
    It's such a great show. I hope you can make some time for it soon. Maybe wait until season 3 is completely finished so you can knock them all out at once?

I'm watching My Cat From Hell - SPOILERS! Cats need litter boxes and their own spaces. Still interesting to watch regardless. Cats are so easy but people are so weird.

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tycke View Post
    I've been watching The Tick on Netflix and The Tick animated series. Also catching up on Better Call Saul.
    You mean this guy?
    That's freakin awesome! Must hack Netflix!

16. Likes Tycke liked this post
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    You mean this guy?
    That's freakin awesome! Must hack Netflix!
    You got it! It was actually on Amazon Prime.

Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tycke View Post
    You got it! It was actually on Amazon Prime.
    Must see the live action series too!

Look over there ---> Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Hyundai Coupe Mario Bowser Shell Mario Blue Shell
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2022 04:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I just got a free month on Hulu. Started watching some Bob's Burgers.

Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM! View Post
    Must see the live action series too!
    Watched both the new and the old. I like the old one with Kronk much more but Peter Seraginowicz is a pretty good Tick, too.

21. Likes DOOM! liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Not watching/streaming Game of Thrones. Guess I'll have to read the books.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information