AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Continuation...

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Continuation...

Q: Which anime would you like to see a continuation of?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Continuation...

Ouran High School Host Club. I would like to see the romance between Haruhi and Tamaki develop the way I heard it did in the manga.

I would like to see another season of Durarara!! Durarara!!X2 had all the freshness of the original series. And, here goes the romantic in me again. I would like to see Mikado and Anri finally admit their love for each other. Of course, I do miss Izaya and his schemes.

I would like to see a fourth Puella Magi Madoka Magica movie. Rebellion obviously did not finish the story. If you look at the last scene before the credits and the scene after the credits, a lot must have happened. I would like to see that.

Another Boogiepop series would be great as well. Only could they duplicate the magic of the first? Maybe they should take another approach. Yet I would still like to see it.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

3. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2019 07:34 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I would like to see a continuation of Claymore, Danmachi, Outlaw Star, and Slayers.

I would also like to see some new Ranma 1/2 OVAs Covering the Pink&Rink, Herb, and Saffron storylines.
    迷いだということまで私達は自分達を見つけり始まれない

ヘンリーデイヴィッドソロー

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

There are lots of good animes that I've watched that the manga kept going, at least a little, past the anime and I'd love to see more of.

Yakitate!! Japan, Space Brothers, Ouran, Kenichi, I'm sure there are others.

There are others that I dunno about the manga that I just wish there was more of:

Moyashimon: NOT ANOTHER MON ANIME - No idea why it's called that. But it's about an agricultural college student that can see Microbes/germs. It's REALLY interesting. Funny at times, really gross at others....

Silver Spoon: .... Basically Moyashimon without the microbes, and more focus on the agriculture side.

I know it will never be, most likely, but:

Detective Academy Q: I really loved this show about solving crimes, and I haven't been able to find many others like it (And, for some reason Detective Conan annoys me, so that doesn't help). But the show is really interesting.

Side note:

There are a few shows I wish would continue to be DUBBED. But seem unlikely. I am the kind that when I start watching a show one way, I have a hard time switching.

In 2009 I think it was, someone got me into Hajime No Ippo, which I watched dubbed obviously. It had been dubbed half a decade earlier it seemed. (If I remember correctly) But a year or two after I watched it, they came out with two more series of it (Or maybe one was an OVA series? I dunno...) But it never got dubbed. I dunno about now, but at the time they came out, the voice of Ippo at least was still active. So I dunno.

And one of my two favorite newer series, besides My Hero Academia: The Disastrous Life Of Saiki K.

To give context for Saiki, If you haven't seen it.... .... my boyfriend HATES dubs, but for Saiki says you pretty much NEED the dub, because there is too much going on. In fact when we watched it together (I had already seen it) We started with the sub, but switched to the dub the next ep, because he couldn't follow everything.

Saiki though I still have the most hope for, because, here's what happened:

Saeason 1 was through Funimation.

...Season 2 the rights got bought out by Netflix, where they only aired it subbed.

But I read somewhere, but I dunno how true it is? That, Netflix only bought the rights to air it, and that Funimation still got Distribution rights, and that when they eventually put it on Blu Ray, it will have a dub. .... My fingers are crossed.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 11-15-2018 at 07:18 AM.

6. Likes Lost247365 liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Digimon Xros Wars has an untidy finish. Season 4 should have happened to clean up Season 3’s unresolved plots and promises.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Queen Emperor View Post
    Digimon Xros Wars has an untidy finish. Season 4 should have happened to clean up Season 3’s unresolved plots and promises.

...I just got done completely forgetting that Xros wars existed... It started off okay, but quickly went downhill. The whole "Transformers" thing... not for me. Hunters.... Ugh, that was unwatchable. Not to mention besides Hunters being bad to begin with, it felt like it was a bad 02 rip off. Not to mention Gumdramon LOOKED like a Veemon clone.

But hey, you are welcome to your opinion.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Thank you for respecting my opinion. I peacefully disagree with your statement.

10. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lost247365 View Post
    I would like to see a continuation of . . . Outlaw Star. . . .
    Without Spike?

Because he's dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    Silver Spoon: .... Basically Moyashimon without the microbes, and more focus on the agriculture side.
    I understand there is a second season of the anime, but it is not yet available in the US. I don't know if it is available anywhere outside the US. If someone knows, please tell. This anime has another romance yet to be realized.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post

I understand there is a second season of the anime, but it is not yet available in the US. I don't know if it is available anywhere outside the US. If someone knows, please tell. This anime has another romance yet to be realized.

Oh I've seen the second season! There just should have been even more after it. XD. (Same goes with Moyashimon.)

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Checking Netflix, they don't even have season one of Silver Spoon anymore. Maybe there was not enough of an audience for them to renew the license. Or maybe the studio got a better offer.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2019 07:34 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Without Spike?

Because he's dead.
    I think you are mistaking Outlaw Star with cowboy bebop. They are pretty similar though.

Last edited by Lost247365; 11-16-2018 at 02:42 PM. Reason: Added link
    迷いだということまで私達は自分達を見つけり始まれない

ヘンリーデイヴィッドソロー

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lost247365 View Post
    I think you are mistaking Outlaw Star with cowboy bebop. They are pretty similar though.

Oh, sh-t. Dumb mistake.

I would like to see Outlaw Star continued with new adventures as well.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sailor Moon Crystal needs to continue. Season 4 was teased in the Season 3 finale, but nothing ever came of it. Give us more!! lol

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information