AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Are You Most Proud Of?

Senior Member Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2018 01:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default What Are You Most Proud Of?

Q: What about you makes you the most proud?

For Me: My courage, my loving nature, and my survivor's instinct throughout any situation.
    Bow Down to the Queen . . . !

2. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2018 09:33 PM
    Threads

Default Re: What Are You Most Proud Of?

I'm still alive!

UNKNOWN FASHION MODEL
    BY
    GORDON PARKS

4. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral has a reputation beyond repute Immoral's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Mario Green Shell
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2018 11:44 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: PrinnyBombed

I take the most pride in trying not to be prideful...

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

6. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Rageface
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2018 09:33 PM
    Threads

I take pride in my humbleness and modesty. I never brag about how great I am.

UNKNOWN FASHION MODEL
    BY
    GORDON PARKS

Senior Member Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor has a reputation beyond repute Queen Emperor's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2018 01:35 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I take pride in my humbleness and modesty. I never brag about how great I am.

That's admirable. I know someone who always thinks of themselves, to their own detriment. It's sad.
    Bow Down to the Queen . . . !

9. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2018 05:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

I'm a simple man. I'm 'proud' of really simple things. I'm proud that I've never smoked (No offense to anyone here that does).

Then.... I don't talk about this much, for reasons, but, I have a bunch of medical conditions, some very rare no one hears of. People look at me and think I must be slow, but I'm not, so I've never had many offline friends (Except ex coworkers at one job... those people were awesome!)

On top of that, one of my biggest problems is I have a really bad foot. It used to just hurt after I was on it too long, but after 14 years of working (I started working when I was 14) I couldn't do it anymore, and had to have surgeries and go on disability.

How is any of that relevant to this?

Just me being a simple man:

I'm proud of myself that I worked as long and as hard as I did. I would work long days on my feet, several in a row, finally have a day off, ready to rest my foot, and my boss would call me in. And 95% of the time, I would go. (And that happened a lot.) I don't remember thaaaat well about my first job(s) (Same store, different location) but at my second job, where I worked from 2008-2015, I only called off for BS reasons 3 times. And the only day I ever called off because of foot pain was the day I knew I was done working, I knew I just couldn't do it anymore.

I am also proud of myself that I take care of my money and my bills. ..... I love my mom very much, but she isn't the greatest role model for taking care of money. And maybe that's why I'm better, because I've seen what it does to you.

My boyfriend who is german would argue that I'm still not great with money, and he might have a point, but my bills get paid. They are always my first priority in the month.

Oh and I guess honesty

For example:

Last year I went to a concert with my sister, my favorite band, Matchbox Twenty. Because of a settlement with Ticketmaster, AFTER I had bought the tickets, I found out that show was covered, and so I found these people that my sister is friends with and I'm aquanted with, and asked if they wanted to go. Last minute, they found out they couldn't, so we still had free tickets. It crossed my mind, to ask my other sister and her husband. She lives at a different part of the state, but we both would have had to drive about the same amount. So, I asked her and she came.

At the end of the night, she tried to give me $50, for the free tickets. -and I'll admit, I was poor at the time (Had just gotten back from Germany a week before) -But after 5 seconds of debating with myself internally, I knew I couldn't take it, and gave it back to her, explaining that the tickets were free.

Those are the kind of things I'm proud of.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 11-07-2018 at 06:47 AM.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Lost247365 is on a distinguished road Lost247365's Avatar
    Where
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2018 06:36 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

I am proud of the Fact that my sense of direction is so bad that I got lost in a city where the streets are alphabetically and numerically ordered...

Zoro has nothing on me

/smug face
    迷いだということまで私達は自分達を見つけり始まれない

ヘンリーデイヴィッドソロー

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information