So, it's been years since I've participated on any forums, so here's to hoping my BBCode skills are still intact.

Otherwise, hi! You can call me Eiji, 7G or Operator 7G - whichever you're comfortable with.

I'm from the Mid-West in America and I happen to love where I'm living. I know a lot of the nicest people considering I live in a tiny metropolis in the middle of a giant cornfield!

I've been an Otaku since the early 90's and have been goofing around on the internet since 1999. There were other important things between each session of those years but I can't think of them right now. lol

I'm in the second decade of adulthood and loving it! Adulting is hard but it is SO WORTH IT.

I'm also seeking asylum from "adult"-based roleplay websites for something much tamer. It's hard to find anime-based websites strictly for roleplay or discussion of anime that doesn't delve into the rabbit-hole of pr0n. (For those of you who don't know what 'pr0n' is I won't explain with the hope to keep your innocence intact.)

Otherwise, I'm a big fan of manga art from the 80's - particularly character designs by Haruhiko Mikimoto, Rumiko Takahashi, Go Nagai, Naoko Takeuchi, Shirow Masamune, Adam Warren, Mutsumi Inomata, and several others.

I'm not as impressed with character designs for anime characters today - all whose trope is 'moe' - but I do appreciate that there are riveting stories involved. If anything, storytelling is what has evolved over the years.

I also like to draw/paint manga portraits on my XP-Pen Artist 16 Pro using Clip Studio Paint Pro. I still do some art on paper but I tend to be unsatisfied with what I've done and have scanned it into the computer to redo in the painting program.

Pretty sure I'll be able to share that with you guys later on.

Here's to me being here for more than a week and being able to add my signature!
-------
Eiji Takanaka