AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Topical Ointment

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-24-2018 07:10 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Cool Topical Ointment

I came back to say hello to my old friend, AF, and I find myself confronted with a total lack of apparent enthusiasm and fervor in what few new threads I can bother to glance down upon, past my nose, from on high.

Right, time to offer solutions, then, and not just whine about it! I offer these unctions upon ye, AF.

I'd like to propose some potential new thread topics- feel free to use them directly, or to simply allow my eminence to guide and to inspire so many others to greatness, as it has undeniably done before. (Alternatively, if praising my promethean fire leaves a bad taste in your mouth, think of these ideas as hair plugs for the forums.)

The People's Nominations for Noble Commissars & Executioners

If and when the great cleansing begins- for whatever reasons, by whatever factions- who would you like to see as commissars- political officers ensuring dedication, loyalty, and purity- and executioners? Well-known individuals are generally better for nominations, as others in the thread will know them and be able to discuss the pros and cons of each nominee.

For my part, I nominate Gallagher as an executioner, Paul Reubens as a commissar.

Oddly Character-Appropriate Anime Appearances IRL

Encountered any oddly fitting references to, mentions of, or resemblances with manga/anime characters in meatspace?
    Admittedly, this one's a bit blander, but it's only fair I should offer something at least tangentially related to this site's ostensible focus. I humbly submit the attached screenshot from a Google feedback survey:

Click image for larger version

Name:	ping_roshi.png
Views:	11
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	86279

Best Salve for The Butthurt?

Just what it says on the tube- which online or other digital activity do you find most soothing for the inevitably-chaffing criticism of total rando strangers from social media or rogue news sites' comments sections?

I find pulling still frames out of famous YouTubers' videos wherein they look like they're stoned, drunk, concussed or some combination of the above, and then making image macros a la the drunk baby meme to do incredible good for my heart. YMMV.

Coyote versus Tanuki

Which mythological trickster is best mythological trickster? Feel free to toss additional candidates into the ring, of course, just don't be surprised when the MCU mentions encroach upon our high-minded dispute over whether laughing at all of creation in front of the creator before impersonating the creator to his/her/its face in blatant rebellion is or is not more amusing than just trolling far-eastern winos as an always-out-of-reach bottle of booze before demanding snacks from them. That's just how the Internet do.

For what it's worth, Coyote has a way higher power level.

Pyrotechnic Monkey Fight 2: Electric Boogaloo (Enter the Arc Welder)

Make your factional or ideological opponents sound far too awesome with accidentally entertaining analogies or metaphors that superficially attempt to condemn their activities or ideas.

This I leave entirely as an exercise for the reader.

With such robust efforts as these, I am confident that it's no longer my fault through lack of effort if nothing gets better, and I can blame anything that goes wrong on you ingrates instead.

Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 10-24-2018 at 06:21 PM. Reason: See, I have *ideas*.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information