AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anime with questionable animation?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Anime with questionable animation?

We've all seen it. Anime that has questionable things, such as, from a distance, characters not having a face. (Saw that in the MHA movie last week, even.) But, have you ever noticed something REALLY bad? Share if you have.

Here's something... I can't believe I never noticed. It's in Digimon, and I've re-watched this series many times, and I can't believe I never noticed this before. I think it's because when you watch it, and are invested in the show, you are paying attention to the ground, because he is walking over the Tail of an evil Digimon. (But he doesn't know that yet.) But watching the series a month or so ago, for once I noticed everything about the shot, and I can't believe I never noticed this, and that no one else did, as far as I can tell:

Click image for larger version

Name:	vlcsnap-2018-10-06-00h08m33s866.png
Views:	21
Size:	368.7 KB
ID:	86276

... ... He's just walking legs apparently. o.o. You only see the "End" of him for less than a second, but STILL! O_O. I can't believe I never noticed before, and I can't believe no one else in the fandom did (That I know of.)

Have you guys noticed things like that in other shows?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-18-2024 09:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Re: Anime with questionable animation?

Although I am a fan of Boogiepop Phantom, the first time through I was thrown off because so many of the characters look like each other. That's artwork though, and not the animation.

Jackie Coogan, Charlie Chaplin, and Charles Reisner as the Bully.

Reisner was a former pro boxer who turned actor, writer, and director. He previously worked for Chaplin behind the camera on The Gold Rush. Reisner would later become known as a comedy director working with The Marx Brothers, Jack Benny, and Abbot and Costello, among others.

3. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information