AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Attack on Titan, Season 3

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 08:08 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question Attack on Titan, Season 3

I have watched the first episodes of season 3 on Cartoon Network's Adult Swim. There has been quite a time gap between when they showed the last episode of season 2 and beginning of season 3. I have forgotten most of the details, and although some are coming back to me, I feel a bit lost. Anyone else?

Jarry Park, Montreal

🐮🔪 "I'll see it when I believe it" 🐮🔪 ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508 has a reputation beyond repute ZombieWolf2508's Avatar
    Gil
    Paranoid
    Gifts Cookie Cookie Hedgehog
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2023 02:57 PM
    The corner of Everywhere and Nowhere, ya dig?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: TwilightWolf2508 Steam ID: zombiewolf2508

Default Re: Attack on Titan, Season 3

Season 3 has been really good so far with some of the best animation in the series. I don't think there's too much of a time skip outside of the opening scene in the first episode. The most recent ones have explained a lot and this is probably the fastest the show has moved so far. If you enjoyed the earlier seasons, I definitely reccomend it. It probably wouldn't hurt to rewatch the previous seasons either- you notice a lot more after the first watch that seemed irrelevant initially.

My mood on a daily basis

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

It took me a while to remember that Erin was captured, or not quite captured. How, why and where I don't remember. I also did not remember why the Scouts were being hunted, or who they were supposed to have killed.

Jarry Park, Montreal

Junior Member sugaiskawaii is on a distinguished road sugaiskawaii's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2018 08:06 PM
    Threads

I feel the same!! I binge-eater...…. I mean binge-watched(Tokyo ghoul reference. I am so sorry I am dumb) attack on titan season one and two with my older sister. she had just finished it a week before, and there was going to be a screening for season three and she wasn't aloud to go. so I said that I would watch it with her to see what all the fuss was about. flash forward three days later...…. I am so glad that I started this, and I can't wait for season three! but I forgot a lot of the details. just minor things, like the characters names, and when the walls were taken, and what happened to the characters. I am sorry I am such a loser! buti love AOT, and can't wait for the next episode. ARMIN, ARMOUT. I am SO sooorrryyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

During the first half of last weekend's episode, I was thinking, "WTF!"

Jarry Park, Montreal

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2024 12:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I need better cable. I've been wanting to see AoT so bad. It sounds like a really great series.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information