AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make your own sequel game

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Make your own sequel game

Here's the idea. Pick an anime and develop a sequel. The only requirement is the original has to be a real anime, and the new one you create really has to suck a$$.

Sound like fun?

I will take the first entry.

Paranoia Agent 2. Li'l Slugger, aka Shōnen Bat, is gone, but now there is a new threat -- Li'l Third String Catcher! Whenever you feel alone, depressed, or just have some other head case problem, beware! Li'l Third String Catcher will show up and. . . . Well. . . . He'll help warm you up in case you need to go into the game in relief. Other than that, he mostly sits around. Lame.

Your turn!

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Make your own sequel game

Digimon Tri: Bring back half the cast, act like the other half doesn't exist, and bring on a new character that gets all the focus. ... Oh wait, that's real...

Fullmetal Alchemist 2003-Ignoring the movie: After 3 years of studying alchemy to bring back his brother, Alphonse falls in love. Very quickly, he says, "Ed who?"

Eyeshield 21: After one year of Sena being on a professional football team, he is demoted to waterboy. Can his legs run the water to the players on time?

That's all I have for now.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist 2003-Ignoring the movie: After 3 years of studying alchemy to bring back his brother, Alphonse falls in love. Very quickly, he says, "Ed who?"
    Don't you have the brothers mixed up? Ed brings back Al! I don't think Winry would mind Al falling in love, but if it was Ed! That would be interesting.

Or how about this as a re-boot. Instead of Al being stuck in that tin armor, it is Winry.

Winry: Ed, do you love me any less as cold metal than when I was human?

Ed: Of course not! (To himself) It's like having the Tin Man as a girlfriend. Maybe I can recycle her.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    Don't you have the brothers mixed up? Ed brings back Al! I don't think Winry would mind Al falling in love, but if it was Ed! That would be interesting.

Or how about this as a re-boot. Instead of Al being stuck in that tin armor, it is Winry.

Winry: Ed, do you love me any less as cold metal than when I was human?

Ed: Of course not! (To himself) It's like having the Tin Man as a girlfriend. Maybe I can recycle her.

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain well. The 2003 anime ended with Ed "Sacrificing himself" to get Al's body back, but what actually happened was, Ed went to another world- our world. (In the movie it's reveled that Ed is in Germany or Poland during WW2) Al got his body back, but had no memories of their adventures since they tried to bring their mom back, but everyone filled him in, so he strived to study alchemy and bring his brother back. So my plot was that after a few years of studying, Al was distracted by love, and Ed was doomed to be stranded in another world.

But LOL, I love your idea. XD. Whinry always complained that Ed wanted real parts when he could be a machine. Be careful what you wish for!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, maybe I didn't explain well. The 2003 anime ended with Ed "Sacrificing himself" to get Al's body back, but what actually happened was, Ed went to another world- our world. (In the movie it's reveled that Ed is in Germany or Poland during WW2) Al got his body back, but had no memories of their adventures since they tried to bring their mom back, but everyone filled him in, so he strived to study alchemy and bring his brother back. So my plot was that after a few years of studying, Al was distracted by love, and Ed was doomed to be stranded in another world.
    OK. But the movie does not take place during WWII. As it depicts Hitler's failed Beer Hall Putsch, it would take place in 1923 -- ten years before Hitler actually took power, and 16 years before he invaded Poland.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    OK. But the movie does not take place during WWII. As it depicts Hitler's failed Beer Hall Putsch, it would take place in 1923 -- ten years before Hitler actually took power, and 16 years before he invaded Poland.

Sorry, as much as I rewatch stuff, I only watched that movie twice, and it's been 10 years now, so I didn't remember. ^^

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Sorry, as much as I rewatch stuff, I only watched that movie twice, and it's been 10 years now, so I didn't remember. ^^
    Don't sweat it. I have the advantage of being a former history major, and the history of that era is part of my family's refugee history. So I do have a special interest in that era.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

OK, let's get back on topic!

Hellsing 2: The unity of the Hellsing organization is threatened when Alucard and Sir Integra find themselves on opposite sides of the Brexit issue. The series contains long, drawn out discussions of both sides in order to educated the viewers -- as well as bore them to death. (Alucard's idea.)

Not THAT'S pretty awful, isn't it?

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

WARNING: Maybe a spoiler below!

I have two scenarios for a sequel to Your Lie in April.

Scenario #1: Kousei discovers that Kaori's death was faked to protect her from the Yakuza.

Scenario #2: Kousei is getting along quite well at a prestigious music academy, when students and faculty members begin being killed in gruesome ways. Soon Kousei's worst fears are realized when he discovers that Kaori has returned as a violin playing zombie!

Number 2 may actually be quite exciting. But it is still stupid.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information