AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do you have any big obsessions/hobbies outside of anime?

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2018 01:10 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Do you have any big obsessions/hobbies outside of anime?

Do you have any big obsessions/hobbies outside of anime?

I have a few, but my main thing is, I'm a game show nerd. The old "Game show network" has kind of died (I mean... unless you wanna watch 6+ hours a day of the same show, and very few other shows... And the few classics they do have they have only leased 1 season of each and are rerunning that season to death...) but there's a new game show channel out that isn't in all markets yet, but they started streaming the channel for free online. Now I never get anything done. XD.

When I was a little kid (Very early 90s), I would watch a lot of game shows. Nickelodeon probably helped at the time, having Double Dare, Nick Arcade, and later Legends Of The Hidden Temple, and I would watch Wheel Of Fortune and Jeopardy! with my dad. I started looking around other channels for game shows, and saw things like Supermarket Sweep, Classic Concentration, and reruns of Scrabble, The $25,000 Pyramid, and Press Your Luck. Meanwhile, we had a DOS computer, and had lots of Game Show games. Now I'm a pretty big nerd.

Do you guys have any obsessions/hobbies outside anime?
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 09-04-2018 at 04:23 PM.

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2018 07:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you have any big obsessions/hobbies outside of anime?

I like to paint figures for dungeons and dragons, and play video games.

Senior Member Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon____Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Busy
    Gifts Gabumon
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2018 02:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Do you have any big obsessions/hobbies outside of anime?

I am a singer-songwriter and author of many, many books, television-and-movie scripts, and poems. Lots and lots of poems.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

4. Likes Blackmagezero, Takatofan1986 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information