AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hola :D Como estas?

Junior Member Anisa-Mazaki is on a distinguished road Anisa-Mazaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2018 04:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Red face Hola :D Como estas?

(waves) Kon'nichiwa ^.^ and pleased to meet you
    My name is Anisa Yuki Mazaki. I'm a semi blind, clinically depressed, (SFW) Artist from the Caribbean region, (who recently turned 27 last week) ^.^"

I've been drawing for 15 yrs - (10/12 traditionally and the last 5 digitally since I went to Uni to study Animation and "upgraded"),
    and while I'm more known online currently for creating Manga OC Art, I also create stuff like Portraits, Abstract Art, 3D Object Renders, Nature Illustrations, Logo designs, Beaded Jewelry, Vector Resources etc.

In my spare time (hobbies), I do enjoy taking amateur nature photos via my mobile phone, I like colouring people's linearts digitally, and doing film/media research such as watching anime (when I'm in the mood) and watching non commentary gameplays via Youtube.

I do speak alittle Spanish and Japanese from time to time also, cuz sometimes writing in English all the time gets erm...well boring really.

Anyway, I had done a Google search a few days ago and decided to eventually join, cuz I'm looking for more Social Platforms to branch out on, for when I decide to launch my Art Request and Trading service. (I was suppose to launch the service last yr, but well... I got sick, required hospitalization for a while and now I'm focusing on recovering)

Alright, now that that stuff's out of the way, would anyone like to chat?

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Hola :D Como estas?

This is the place to come to get over depression. Look at what we have to offer:

Dumb, but fun will lift your mood.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 09-03-2018 at 05:40 PM.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post

This is the place to come to get over depression. Look at what we have to offer:

Dumb, but fun will lift your mood.

Lol, it's not that kind of depression.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Anisa-Mazaki View Post
    Lol, it's not that kind of depression.
    Well, you are laughing! Little Mako will lift anyone's spirits.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Well, you are laughing! Little Mako will lift anyone's spirits.
    Little Mako? Who's that???

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Little Mako? Who's that???
    She's the hyper side-kick in Kill la Kill. It's the next to the last video I posted. This actually is one of her quieter moments.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She's the hyper side-kick in Kill la Kill. It's the next to the last video I posted. This actually is one of her quieter moments.
    Oh her.... I honestly don't like her..... Tbh I dislike Kill la Kill in general. Story is interesting, but how they chose to display the women is quiet degrading and insulting to me. It's like they're saying, "you can't have power/be strong as a woman, unless you look like a prostitute." I have no respect for that show, or the animators or company who were involved in producing Kill la Kill. (No offense.)

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome!! To AnimeForum!!

Have a stellar time here!!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

9. Likes Anisa-Mazaki liked this post
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon____Sommelier View Post
    Welcome!! To AnimeForum!!

Have a stellar time here!!

Aye! Someone from NY. How are you? ^.^
    Thanks
    Hey can I ask a quick question? How do you get the Mood thing on your profile??

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Oh her.... I honestly don't like her..... Tbh I dislike Kill la Kill in general. Story is interesting, but how they chose to display the women is quiet degrading and insulting to me. It's like they're saying, "you can't have power/be strong as a woman, unless you look like a prostitute." I have no respect for that show, or the animators or company who were involved in producing Kill la Kill. (No offense.)
    They portrayed the male characters in a manner not too different. It's satire.

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

1. Aye! Someone from NY. How are you? ^.^
    Thanks
    2. Hey can I ask a quick question? How do you get the Mood thing on your profile??
    1. Hi, I’m fine!!

2. Dunno.
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Junior Member xASUNAx is on a distinguished road xASUNAx's Avatar
    Gil
    Crappy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-01-2018 12:07 AM
    Threads

Hola!

Estoy bien y tu?

Welcome to the forum!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information