AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Best Anime Married Couples

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Best Anime Married Couples

I'm going to get this started, but I will have to come back later and maybe add some more.

I am talking about characters who are actually married through a major part of the anime. Married at the beginnin? Yes. Married during the series/movie? Yes. Engaged or looking like they will be getting hitched to each other when the series/movie ends? NO!

They actually have to be married.

I have two I will start with.

Makato and Yura from Stepped Up Love Story. This is actually a soft core hentai. Very, very soft, but with nudity and sexual situations. Makato and Yura are two virgins in their late 20's who get married without knowing much about sex. More experienced couples give them pointers during the first half of this short series. In the second half, Makato and Yura become mentors to younger couples. Actually, all the sex and nudity aside, this is one nice, tender love story. Had it been just hentai, I would not be talking about it here.

Mizuho and Kei from Please! Teacher! She is an alien from another planet and a school teacher. He is her student, who looks 15 but is 18 because of an odd illness which froze him for three years. Well:

Lots of fan service and sexual situations, so not for young kids. But they really are in love.

Any more?

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

2. Likes Blackmagezero liked this post
    Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Best Anime Married Couples

I LOVE Saiki K's parents from The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K. They are adorable, IMO, when they aren't fighting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	105.4 KB
ID:	86272

I can't think of any others, off hand.

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Izumi & Sig Curtis - Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    I LOVE Saiki K's parents from The Disasterous Life Of Saiki K. They are adorable, IMO, when they aren't fighting.

Attachment 86272

I can't think of any others, off hand.
    I didn't really get into that series. I didn't get the characterization of any of the supporting characters other than they were supposed to be stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmagezero View Post
    Izumi & Sig Curtis - Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood.
    Good choice. I will add them to my list. They did have a "real" relationship going on.

I need to think about this some more and come up with a series which is not soft core.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A couple of near misses:

Ed and Winry from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Fans were really pissed with the original series when Ed and Winry did not end up with each other. They do in Brotherhood. But they do not make my list because we don't find out about it until the last scene of the final episode. It plays no role in the series.

Kirito and Asuna from Sword Art On-line. They are only married in the virtual world, and not in the real one. I don't even think their relationship has been consummated yet.

Added to my list until someone better kicks them off:

I am a bit tired of Dragonball. But I guess we have to for now at least consider Goku and Chi-chi, and Vegita and Bulma.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information