AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trying to figure out the name of an Anime I seen in the Mid 80s to early 90s

Junior Member The Laughing Man 2.0 is on a distinguished road The Laughing Man 2.0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2018 08:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Trying to figure out the name of an Anime I watched in the Mid 80s to early 90s

There was an anime I remember seeing that in the beginning there was a older male figure that had something happen, magic I believe, that made a flower group out of his face.

Towards the end of the movie whoever was considered the bad guy in it was turning people into these stone or wooden statues that it controlled and the person from the beginning was turned into one and the flower was still shown growing out of his face. When they were turned into these things they had rounded black eyes and mouths. I believe they were sort of block shaped.

I think the main character was a girl.

Sorry for the lack of info but I remember watching it and cannot remember anything but those details. Any help would be fantastic!
    Last edited by The Laughing Man 2.0; 01-05-2013 at 03:34 PM. Reason: grammer error

Junior Member The Laughing Man 2.0 is on a distinguished road The Laughing Man 2.0's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Re: Trying to figure out the name of an Anime I seen in the Mid 80s to early 90s

Wow, 227 views and not one person can even reply let alone point me in some direction

when we lose our principles, we invite chaos. Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry has a brilliant future Circuitry's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Decepticons 104 - Cubone
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2020 03:36 PM
    Threads

Default Re: Trying to figure out the name of an Anime I seen in the Mid 80s to early 90s

It sounds very familiar. I'll try and search around the Internet for you. If I get anything, then I'll send an inbox message!

// remember the future.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you! I have been having difficulty finding that one and if you know anything on old Arcade games, that would be a plus!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Finally found the movie. Unico in the island of magic

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information