AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Confess your unpopular opinion.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Confess your unpopular opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by .:neuko:. View Post
    Climate change is perfectly natural and the biggest contributor is (and has always been) solar output, not mankind. Tell you what: I'll start curbing my carbon emissions as soon as industrial companies, electrical energy providers, methane-producing termites, weapons of mass destruction, ionosphere manipulation systems (HAARP for example), and of course, the Sun start curbing theirs or otherwise cease to exist.

If it's any consolation, I may not be gay (though some might debate that but whatever), but as someone whom is both asexual and polysexual I get where you're coming from. In an ideal world, everyone's sexual preference would be accepted (well not a paedophile's, but you get the point) and so wouldn't be a big deal; but in the real world I don't believe you can just force unconditional tolerance onto a heterosexual majority, or for that matter, any majority whose sense of "normal" would be challenged. It takes time for a people to adapt and prevailing attitudes cannot be simply changed through government-funded programs, political correctness, safe spaces, addressing others with alternative pronouns, segregation, censorship, or indeed, events such as Pride. I was born in a generation where attitudes to gay, black and mixed-race people were waaay more hostile than they are now; and it wasn't those who subscribed to the aforementioned crutches who changed them, but those who worked hard, competed economically in spite of the uneven playing field, and didn't draw attention to themselves.

EXACTLY!!!! ALL THIS!!!!!

And....

If someone doesn't want to bake you a cake because they don't support you... why would you WANT a cake from them?

AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Gifts Coke Candlejack Bullets
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2021 10:00 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: Nephthys1

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    EXACTLY!!!! ALL THIS!!!!!

And....

If someone doesn't want to bake you a cake because they don't support you... why would you WANT a cake from them?
    Agreed! Here in Tennessee we made it a law that therapist could refuse service to those who lived a lifestyle they didn't agree with (mostly that meant homosexual/lesbian/bi). A lot of people here flipped out, and I can understand the concern. LGBT therapy, however, is now a specialty and its not as hard as it once was to find a therapist that specializes in it. Also why would you want someone who thinks you are deviant in your head? These people can cause a lot of damage if you allow it. That's the beautiful thing about open market as well, if one place is not willing to provide a service, another one most certainly is and most people chose profit over religion. I personally would go to another bakery and watch the sales decline from the bakery that refused to serve me. Thats how open market works. Thats why the saying is "the customer is always right"

3. Likes Ahoge, Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate tempura!
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

5. Dislikes Ahoge disliked this post
    Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Climate change is perfectly natural and the biggest contributor is (and has always been) solar output, not mankind. Tell you what: I'll start curbing my carbon emissions as soon as industrial companies, electrical energy providers, methane-producing termites, weapons of mass destruction, ionosphere manipulation systems (HAARP for example), and of course, the Sun start curbing theirs or otherwise cease to exist.
    I tell you what. Get a PhD in climatology and I will take what you say seriously.

If it's any consolation, I may not be gay (though some might debate that but whatever), but as someone whom is both asexual and polysexual I get where you're coming from.
    Wait a minute! You have sex with parrots?

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by PictureGuy View Post
    I tell you what. Get a PhD in climatology and I will take what you say seriously.

You mean...

You haven't heard???

Click image for larger version

Name:	bird.gif
Views:	53
Size:	332.0 KB
ID:	86269

8. Likes DOOM!, Nephthys liked this post
    AF's Resident Jerk Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys has a reputation beyond repute Nephthys's Avatar
    Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

A MsC would be sufficient you know? The majority of individuals don't do a doctorate for obvious reasons.

Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

My post is based on the "facts" given by a person with an MSc in astrophysics, which goes beyond climatology as it takes into account cosmic factors that also affect climate change, and to a greater extent than mankind (cyclical phases of the Sun for example). But anyway, this isn't about who or which scientific body is most qualified to talk about climate change; it's about greedy corporations and lobbyists who are using climate change as an excuse to make more money at the expense of hard-working, ordinary people. Mainstream scientific bodies are also funded by such entities, and they are purposely filled with left-brained people who have a 5-sense, limited view of reality and a preconception that man-made climate change is the biggest threat in the world. Same goes for mainstream universities and colleges, to say nothing of mass media.

I get the joke(?), but I said that I'm "asexual", which means I have no desire to have sex with that which I'm attracted to.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 08-04-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My post is based on the "facts" given by a person with an MSc in astrophysics, which goes beyond climatology as it takes into account cosmic factors that also affect climate change, and to a greater extent than mankind (cyclical phases of the Sun for example). But anyway, this isn't about who or which scientific body is most qualified to talk about climate change; it's about greedy corporations and lobbyists who are using climate change as an excuse to make more money at the expense of hard-working, ordinary people. Mainstream scientific bodies are also funded by such entities, and they are purposely filled with left-brained people who have a 5-sense, limited view of reality and a preconception that man-made climate change is the biggest threat in the world. Same goes for mainstream universities and colleges, to say nothing of mass media.
    Why is it all the evidence against global warming is coming from those scientists who are not subject matter experts? It's like saying a brain surgeon is at a higher level than a dentist, so I will go to a brain surgeon if I have a toothache.

Exactly which greedy corporations and lobbyists are you referring to? Not those from the oil and coal industries? All they want is to keep 21st century energy technology out of the American economy to protect their stakes. Never mind that the demand for new technology is increasing. China has that covered pretty well, so they will get all the new high paying tech jobs which will be created over the next decade. As soon as that tech hits the market, US coal mines will close up. So who is hurting the working stiff?

I get the joke(?), but I said that I'm "asexual", which means I have no desire to have sex with that which I'm attracted to.
    Bummer.

Senior Member Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde has a reputation beyond repute Cross Avantgarde's Avatar
    Gil
    Bookworm
    Gifts Silver Ribbon Four Leaf Clover Teal Ribbon
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2019 02:20 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: aspirantgarde

I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what Mark Zuckerberg did to achieve his fame. No tongue in cheek. Myspace, studentcenter, etc. were all there doing the same thing, and much earlier. No shade at a man I've never met; just simply stating my confusion.

Note: due to a lack of a preface regarding earlier posts, it may come off as if I have not read the previous posts, but I did, and many constitute some of the better discussions I've seen in a while.

13. Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sorry, but I unfriend people whose mean-streak lifestyle I disagree with.
    Last edited by Digimon_Sommelier; 11-20-2018 at 06:14 PM.

15. Likes Nephthys liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Cross Avantgarde View Post
    I cannot, for the life of me, figure out what Mark Zuckerberg did to achieve his fame. No tongue in cheek. Myspace, studentcenter, etc. were all there doing the same thing, and much earlier. No shade at a man I've never met; just simply stating my confusion.
    He got famous. That's about it!

They should have named it Doom4 or something DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM! has a reputation beyond repute DOOM!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Gifts Binoculars Kawaiislice Medkit
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2023 04:46 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon____Sommelier View Post
    I hate tempura!
    Whats itlike? Is it like sushi?

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

Bummer.
    Don't worry. That doesn't mean the two of you can't cyber.

It's never safe to turn off your computer - Silent Strike

Gil
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon____Sommelier View Post
    Sorry, but I unfriend people whose lifestyle I disagree with.
    I do if it is going to be a burden on me in someway. For example, if they are drug users and recidivist. I don't need that kind of negativity in my life and I am not a social worker whose job it is to deal with. Also its true that who you associate with matters. People will assume if you are part of a group that you also do the things that the group is known for. If its like an opinion thing I dont, I don't agree with "normalizing" abortion but I still have friends who do. I don't think its smart to create an echo chamber for yourself. I think that it is important to challenge your own beliefs and ideals. The only exception I make is when someone is posting political propaganda excessively. Like its every other post. I also don't really get the point of posting it on social media anyway, it doesn't change anyone's mind. Take it to the ballot where it belongs.
    Last edited by Nephthys; 08-19-2018 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Filters censored me.

19. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think social media sites, such as Face Book and Twitter, are a waste of time. If someone wants to know something about me, they can ask me in person. If I want them to know, I will tell them. If not, I won't.

21. Likes Cross Avantgarde, Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Senior Member .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:. has a reputation beyond repute .:neuko:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2020 04:24 PM
    Threads

For the most part, I think content rating systems are ineffective and mostly serve as crutches for parents who can't be bothered to preview media properly before exposing it to their children.
    Last edited by .:neuko:.; 10-11-2018 at 04:00 PM.

23. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    WOW!!!! Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa has a reputation beyond repute Kumagawa's Avatar
    Gil
    sunshine
    Gifts AK47 American Flag Ribbon Systems N64
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2023 04:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: WootenClen

-Most anime sucks.

-Miyazaki is overrated.

-Guns control should be less strict.

-People who talk about how they love food in every other post in non-gastronomic chat groups need to kill themselves

-ditto for people who only talk about how they love to sleep

-Alcohol use should be as frowned upon as much as the use of any other hard drug.

-Weed isn't that good and people should stfu about it.

-Blacks need to finally stfu about slavery. Same for jews and the holocaust.

-Trump is just another mediocre president and not worth the drama.

-Wellfare should only be given to disabled or mentally ill people, and nobody else.

25. Likes Lightfighter liked this post
    Dislikes PictureGuy disliked this post
    Junior Member Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi has a brilliant future Logi's Avatar
    Gil
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2018 06:08 AM
    Threads

Here's an opinion that might get me stoned on here...

People who obsess about Japan need help. Not just because their perspective on the country were formed by fictional media, but because this unrealistic perspective is likely a symptom of deeper underlying issues. Like depression possibly. Sorry but you won't run into an impromptu Gundam battle breaking out at random while you're being chased by a large group of pretty young harems like in those visual novels you like to play. Our loneliness and insecurities won't go away if we would only just move to Tokyo.

That said I believe a little change of scenery can be helpful at times, but chances are one can find that change a short drive or regional flight away. Japan is actually fairly mundane for the most part. There are some cultural differences here and there, differences in language and laws, etc, but it in the end it's just a place full of people going about there lives. Going to school, work, doing chores, paying bills, etc. Kind of like most other places. And like most places, you will also find there are unhappy people in Japan too.

Don Asterisco TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2019 06:04 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Electric cars (specifically battery-powered EVs- cost is a huge issue, but there's a better use case and potential infrastructure profile with FCEVs) are going to fail horribly, and it's entirely because almost nobody advocating for or interested in them understands the electrical grid.

They're useful in and around densely-populated cities, since the range of travel is lesser and more time is spent idling in ICE or sitting in BEV, but large cities are precisely where the electrical grid is generally already taxed nearest to capacity, with little to no excess capacity to take on EV charging (which would mostly happen all at the same time, as most people have daytime jobs, roughly the same in routine). Cities are also where you see fewer garages or private off-street parking, which you realistically need for home charging. This leaves a few wealthy suburbs with garages, near to major cities but generally on separate or more robust grids, as the feasible markets for electric cars, adding tremendously to TCO regardless of vehicle cost for most drivers, since you'll need a house and probably somewhere fairly newly developed.

Flip it: Where cars are most necessary is where public transport is weakest, but that's generally where you also have greater distances typically traveled across lower-density population distribution, precisely where EVs are less useful because of their limited range and recharge times (even 45-minute fast charge to appx 80% rated capacity is far slower than a gas/diesel/CNG fill-up).

In all cases, batteries (even lithium-ion) are heavy as heck by gross weight compared to a motor and liquid/gaseous fuel, leading to heavier cars which beat on the road more by dint of their weight, and most roadwork is funded by motor fuels taxes- taxes on gasoline and diesel which these cars don't use and so for which their owners do not pay (unless they have another ICE car).

As far as I know, few seriously appreciate the costs of beefing up the grid to handle the additional projected peak loads, amidst the industry and political fervor to promote EVs as the inevitable messianic saviors of personal transportation. I have seen mile-tax proposals in some places to make up the lost motor fuels tax revenues, but then they'd be taxing gas/diesel cars twice, and since older cars are poor people cars, it would be a markedly regressive tax in practice though not in direct principle.

Whole thing is a mess, and it always seems to get glossed over or oversimplified.
    Last edited by TheAsterisk!; 10-24-2018 at 06:17 PM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

(Because of a political debate I've already gotten into this morning...)

Being a liberal/democrat does not equate being open minded.

I have had many arguments with certain liberals (they were coworkers at the time) who complained about close minded people, but HE was the most closed minded person I had ever met. Being open minded doesn't mean liberal, it means thinking about all sides and considering what they are thinking about.

*Sighs* I wasn't going to get into it but the more I think about it the more mad I get, so, if you don't want a rant, just, scroll past this.

I got into an argument online, because the second I told someone (That knew I was gay) that I was a republican, and they instantly said that that was like "A Jew being a Nazi" and I was automatically a "self hating, racist homosexual" - When NOTHING was remotely said about race... but, he's 'open minded' enough to automatically "KNOW" all that about me, right? But I am not a racist, and I am not self hating. But there are many gay republicans, and there have been republican officials who do support gay marriage and things like that, ANYWAY, my point is: I wish more people were ACTUALLY open minded, not, "Liberal" Open minded. Sorry for the rant.
    Last edited by Takatofan1986; 10-25-2018 at 10:10 AM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

People like my new "Queen Emperor" username. I despise it!! *smh*

-Som

Gil
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

.... I found Evangelion really boring. I gave up around ep 10.

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    .... I found Evangelion really boring. I gave up around ep 10.
    I stuck with the whole series, and even watch the movies thinking something might redeem the series. I was wrong. I hated every character in that series.

32. Likes Takatofan1986 liked this post
    Forever Bound. DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666 has a reputation beyond repute DeathBlade/13.666's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Dodge Viper SRT10 Beer Movie Ticket
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2023 10:57 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: ChaosFluffy Steam ID: ChaosFluffy

"Africa" isn't TOTO's best song or even best hit...
    Good ol' Dogs never Die, they just keepin on livin' till their time comes.

I was born in AF Chat, molded by it, I didn't see AnimeForum until a few years after I decided to register my username.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365 is a splendid one to behold Lost247365's Avatar
    Gil
    Where
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-25-2019 07:34 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Cumin tastes terrible and ruins any food it touches.
    迷いだということまで私達は自分達を見つけり始まれない

ヘンリーデイヴィッドソロー

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lost247365 View Post
    Cumin tastes terrible and ruins any food it touches.
    Actually, that's a very common opinion. It's only that very few people have the courage to admit it!

36. Thanks Lost247365 thanked for this post
    Likes Lost247365 liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information