AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Space Dandy vs Cowboy Bebop -- Round Robin

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Cool Space Dandy vs Cowboy Bebop -- Round Robin

First, what is a “round robin?” I will start a story. Then someone else continues it. Then another person continues. I will check back in and add some more. The rules:

1. You are free to write in your own personal style.
    2. You must continue where the other person left off, though you are free to take the story in another direction.
    3. You can be funny, dark, or anything you want just as long as you obey rule 2.
    4. Do not change the nature of the characters. For example, Dandy will remain rather stupid and full of himself. Faye will put herself first. And so on.

So let me begin.

Scene: Aboard the Bebop. Ed is typing on her computer.

Ed: (singing) Typing on the internet. Searching on the interplanetary internet.

Spike: Aren’t you searching on the bounty hunters’ site?

Ed: Yep! And I found a lot! Fifty thousand woolong. Seven thousand woolong.

Spike: Chump change.

Jet: Dinner’s ready!

Ed: Ten million woolong.

Spike: What? Ten mil? That’s more like it!

Faye: Did someone say ten million woolong?

Jet: Let’s see. Hmmm. It’s for someone named Space Dandy.

Faye: Looks like a real loser to me.

Spike: Who cares? It’s ten mil!

Jet: And the reward is offered by some guy named. . . . Doctor Gel?

Faye: So how do we find this Space Dandy?

Spike: Says here he likes to hang out at some place called Boobies.

Ed: Ha! Ha! Boobies, boobies, boobies.

Faye: I know the place. Worst job I ever had.

Jet: Well, I’ll turn this ship around right after we eat. The bell pepper steak is getting cold.

Spike: Where did you get steak? Wait a minute. Where Ein?

Ein: Arf!

Spike: Whoo.

Jet: I think he wants to go walkies?

Spike: In deep space?

Now your turn. Continue.
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 03-03-2018 at 06:34 PM.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Default Re: Space Dandy vs Cowboy Bebop -- Round Robin

(Sorry I saw this when you posted and it seemed awesome! But I've been busy... and... it's oolong not woolong? :o My hearing...)

(Actually... Forgive me, I actually am a writer, but I've never done THIS before, my instinct was to go to what Dandy is doing, working up to when they cross paths, but, then would that NOT be 'starting where you left off'?)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I thought it was oolong, like the tea. But I am not sure, so I will go with woolong. I changed it.

You can change the scene for your segment, that does not violate the rule of starting where I left off. Basically, the rule prevents you from creating an entirely different story not based on what was written so far -- unless you are able to change the story from the previous starting point. Get it? Yeah, it's a confusing rule. Just go with your gut.

As for you not being a writer, well I assumed you are not Shakespeare. But on the other hand, I am not an English lit professor. So don't let that hold you back. Go for it!
    Last edited by PictureGuy; 03-03-2018 at 06:59 PM.

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

(Sorry it took so long!!)

*Meanwhile at Boobies...*

Dandy: Well that rare Alien didn't get much, but at least we get a meal out of it.

QT: Except the gas it took to hunt the thing down...

Dandy: I choose to look on the positive side. We're at Boobies, and that's positive, baby.

Meow: Look over there.

*We see Ed and Ein, Ed is acting hyper as always and Ein is on a leash.*

Meow: Two Rare aliens?

QT: *Sighs* That's a little girl. I think she needs to be on some medication. The other thing is a Dog, we already had the whole 'dogs aren't an alien' episode.

Meow: Oh, right. I forgot about that.

Dandy: She certianly is strange though...

*Back on the Bebop, just outside boobies, Spike puts down his binoculars*

Spike: That's him alright. He's there with the robot and the weird cat.

Jet: He's a Betelgeusian. Some of them are very tough, so we need to be careful.

Spike: All this one seems interested in is tweeting.

Jet: So what's the plan?

Spike: Huh? We walk in there and take him. They don't look armed, and they both don't look like a threat. I guess there's a robot to worry about, but other than that, it should be a piece of cake.

Jet: I don't know...

Spike: What's the worst that could happen?

Faye: With you guys in charge, that's what we will find out. Don't blow this you guys, we need that 10 million.

Jet: Do you have any better ideas?

Faye: Um...

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Back at Boobies.

Waitress: Hi, Dandy! Haven’t seen you in a while.

Dandy: Hey, baby. What ya got that’s juicy? And I ain’t talkin’ about the menu.

Waitress: (Laughs) Our special today is zuo fish. Fresh and baked with bread crumbs and a lemon sauce.

Meow: That sounds good.

Waitress: Zuo fish coming right up. (Winks and leaves)

Voice: Hey, handsome. Buy me a drink?

(Everyone turns around and sees Faye.)

Meow: Sorry. I don’t drink.

Dandy: She’s talking to me, you dumb cat.

QT: How do you know she’s not talking to me?

Dandy: Really? (To Faye) Sit right down, baby. My friends were just leavin’.

Meow: But I haven’t gotten my fish yet.

QT: Let’s go sit at another table. It’s clear we aren’t wanted. By the way lady, what’s with the earpiece you’re wearing?

Dandy: You were going?

(QT and Meow leave.)

Spike (speaking through Faye’s earpiece): Faye, have you made contact yet?

Faye: Yes.

Dandy: Yes what?

Faye: Uh, yes you are pretty handsome.

Dandy: That’s the dandy way, baby!

(A purple creature with four arms sitting nearby suddenly stands up and grabs Dandy and Faye carrying them out of Boobie’s leave behind a trail of broken chairs and tables.)

Meow: Did Dandy just get kidnapped?

QT: Huh? Oh, he’s probably just getting together a threesome.

(Latter Dandy and Faye are chained hand and foot in the purple creature’s ship.)

Faye: What sort of creature is that?

Dandy: I believe it’s a purple Manaway Blo-hada. Very rare and not registered. I can make a mint turning this guy in.

Faye: And how will you do that all chained up?

Dandy: Part of my clever plan, baby. I planned to be captured, and now I will turn the tables on our purple friend.

Faye: All chained up?

Dandy: That’s where you come in. Quick, baby. Unchain me.

Faye: But I’m chained up as well.

Dandy: Oh. I guess I didn’t think this one out.

Banned Forum / Chat DEINIMKATY is on a distinguished road DEINIMKATY's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2019 05:01 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post
    (Sorry I saw this when you posted and it seemed awesome! But I've been busy... and... it's oolong not woolong? :o My hearing...)

(Actually... Forgive me, I actually am a writer, but I've never done THIS before, my instinct was to go to what Dandy is doing, working up to when they cross paths, but, then would that NOT be 'starting where you left off'?)
    First, what is a “round robin?” I will start a story. Then someone else continues it. Then another person continues. I will check back in and add some more. The rules:

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Takatofan1986 View Post

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information