AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most Powerful Heroine!

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Gifts 007 - Squirtle 258 - Mudkip Gabumon
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 12:40 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Most Powerful Heroine!

Q: Which magical heroine is the most powerful?

I believe, out of all of them, you can't go wrong with Sailor Moon being the strongest, unless you think another warrior bests her...?
    My Wi-Fi, it's gone out . . .

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    Threads

Default Re: Most Powerful Heroine!

Homura, from Puella Magi Madoka Magica, would blow Sailor Moon away and maybe leave a few bits behind for the birds to eat. She then would reset time and do it all over again. You have to give Homura some joy in her dark existence.

---------- Post added at 06:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

Is Revy from Black Lagoon a heroine? Either way, she won't leave much of Sailor Moon behind either. Actually, she would easily blow the Moon's behind away.

Gee! This is easy!

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Senior Member Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier has a reputation beyond repute Digimon_Sommelier's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

That’s bulls—.

Senior Member Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero is a splendid one to behold Blackmagezero's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2019 05:17 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Digimon___Sommelier View Post
    Q: Which magical heroine is the most powerful?

I believe, out of all of them, you can't go wrong with Sailor Moon being the strongest, unless you think another warrior bests her...?
    Well in the sailor moon universe Sailor Saturn is the strongest. She has the Silence Glaive, which can destroy planets and wipe out entire star systems.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sailor Saturn was my first choice, but then again, she, as Hotaru, came off as too sensitive and emotional; like, she couldn’t control her powers once she transformed. So I went with the star herself, Sailor Moon!

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

That’s bulls—.
    Sailor Moon vs. Revy

Sailor Moon: In the name of the moon, I. . . .

BANG!

Revy: I just blew your moon away, b-tch.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Good one. Guess to each his own.

I probably went with the popular choice, and 'cause Sailor Moon is the lead hero in the series; though, my answer is still the same. I think a major transformation/new attacks would cancel "Revi."

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Saber of the Fate series has a history of defeating heroes more powerful than she.

Last edited by PictureGuy; 02-23-2018 at 03:11 PM.

Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

She looks seemingly innocent, but she's not. That sword in her hand, though, makes her look super-cool!

Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

She looks seemingly innocent, but she's not. That sword in her hand, though, makes her look super-cool!
    I never thought of using the word "innocent" to describe Saber, but she is "super cool." So is her "son" from Fate/Aprocrypha. Season 2 of F/A is now on Netflix Streaming. I hope to start it next week after getting some other shows out of the way.

11. Likes Digimon_Sommelier liked this post
    Gil
    Cheerful
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The most powerful heroine? Ba, ha, ha!! We are the only ones you should look up to, but if we had a choice: none!!

Senior Member Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n has a reputation beyond repute Clayton_n's Avatar
    Gil
    96 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2024 08:51 PM
    Threads

The Lord of nightmares

Second place goes to the Tenchi girls. Ryoko and Washu tie because Ryoko uses Washu's powers through the gems.

Last edited by Clayton_n; 04-10-2018 at 06:17 PM.
    Anime is a lot like sex. Done right it's a beautiful act of creation that brings a little more light into the world. If it's sick and wrong... it's even better.

Author of "Slasher School Days", "How to Be an Anime Character", and "The Complete Lesbian Storybook" available from Amazon.com

Junior Member jjburgan is on a distinguished road jjburgan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2018 02:21 AM
    Threads

Didn't know who she was, Googled her - she DOES look awesome! (and I am a fan of Sailor Moon, though!)

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information