AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to submit songs with no lyrics?

Junior Member Skillmaniack is on a distinguished road Skillmaniack's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-13-2018 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Question How to submit songs with no lyrics?

This is my first post on this site so forgive me if I didn't word this post correctly.
    So my question has already been stated in the thread title. Is there an option to submit songs or themes that are a part of an anime OST but have no lyrics whatsoever?
    For instance Swordland and Gunland from Sword Art Online and Sword Art Online II respectively. They are on the official album and are one of the best-known themes in these anime.
    https://vgmdb.net/album/35250 (lnk to Sword Art Online Original Soundtrack vol.1)
    https://vgmdb.net/album/54978 (link to Sword Art Online Original Soundtrack II VOL.1)
    Also I've noticed such songs missing as Tank! from Cowboy Bebop or Awaken(Pillar Men Theme) from JoJo Bizzare Adventure.
    Is there a way I could submit them to Animelyrics.com, or does this site not classify them as proper songs?

2. Thanks EJTranslations thanked for this post
    AnimeLyrics Admin
    EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations has a reputation beyond repute EJTranslations's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-25-2020 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: xenographer Steam ID: xen0glossy

Default Re: How to submit songs with no lyrics?

I'm a little unclear on what you're asking, but if what you want is for these instrumental songs to appear on the track listing of the relevant albums, you can post the track listing of the album here (https://www.animeforum.com/showthrea...bum-Stuff-Here!), following the instructions in the first post in that thread. (It would be super helpful if you could also indicate which tracks are instrumental.) The instrumental tracks will then appear under the album heading as just plain unlinked text.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information