AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (2009)

Senior Member PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy has a reputation beyond repute PictureGuy's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Screwdriver Chameleon Rageface
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-26-2024 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (2009)

Who is The Irresponsible Captain Tylor? Good question. After watching this nine chapter OVA, I have no idea. Tylor is laid back and lets practically nothing phase him. But I seem to have missed the irresponsible part. You almost miss Tylor, who really does not much of anything except for the first episode and the end of the last. But what else should I expect from an OVA? I should expect a little taste which would interest me in the actual series. But this OVA is just not that tasty.

This is an OVA of a longer series, in which the scenes have apparently been re-edited to the point where important details are left out and the chronology of events is confused. The first three episodes go well enough, but after that forget any story-line. It is not worth the effort of trying to follow.

The animation is not all that good. Even the action scenes look routine. As the United Earth Command and the Holy Raalgon Empire square off to do battle, expectations are high. But expectations are mostly left hanging in the wind.

Although The Irresponsible Captain Tylor has some good moments, overall I cannot recommend it for anything except wasting one’s time.

Palace of the Fans, Cincinnati

Ace Kaitous YOU Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace has a reputation beyond repute Kaitou Ace's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Hat Rayman Baboon With A Gun Bioshock Syringe
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-23-2024 09:22 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: kaitou ace42 PSN ID: kaitou42 Steam ID: kaitou_ace

Default Re: The Irresponsible Captain Tylor (2009)

That show was such a disappointment... If you want to know who Tylor is, check out the series from the 90's, that was actually good, solid humor in a sci-fi setting.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information